[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asshole Brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7020.jpg (50KB, 406x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7020.jpg
50KB, 406x308px
So my brother begged me for $20 the other week and despite promises of tomorrow or soon he still hasn't paid me back. I tell him ok I know you buy weed everyday so bring me home $10 worth & i'll drop the debt. I received half of that in terms of weed, maybe less. Yet he has weed on hand & I've also seen him with enough money to pay me back. He's threatened to fight me if I steal the weed or money from him(I know he's too much of a bitch to really do it but i'm not gonna steal shit i want him to just give me compensation upfront.) And he's borrowed money he never paid back before, and he's also basically borderline hustled me out of weed I paid my own money for

On top of that he still asks for favors like taking my phone charger even when I need it because he always loses his. Always. And he fucked his debit card account (For attempting fucking fraud with fucking scammers) so he'll regularly come to me to borrow my card so he can borrow money from friends who'll quickpay money to my account so he can withdraw it to buy...guess what??? And he literally treats it as though I'm obligated to do it! He even drove me to the bank one time to get a new card after he lost my old one!

And god forbid I don't accept his requests he gets angry and confrontative as fuck until i give him what he wants. Yet he does me literally 0 favors.

I'm honestly sick of his shit & I know if i told him everything I wrote here he'd yell and bitch & distort the truth like he always does to make it seem like he's not in the wrong. Thing is we're both over 18(slightly) living at home & I'm not trying to fight my fucking brother in my parents house. But I literally don't know how i'm supposed to handle this in another way. I just want other people's thoughts on this situation...
>>
Why are you afraid of him? Hes your brother and he needs his ass beat to learn a lesson. Preferably by someone he knows since if you dont do it then it might be some sketchy guy he pisses off who has a knife.
>>
>>17674412
My relationship with my parents is on a thin line & I know if they know me & him fought over drugs (Even though i barely smoke anymore) I could hit the curb. Plus I don't want my little brother & sister to have to see that kind of thing if it came down to it, you feel me? I blocked quickpays from going through my card tonight though
>>
fight him faggot. or rat him out as a pothead
>>
>>17674401
Just consider yourself vaccinated and move on. Use that single 15 debt to never ever lending anything else until he pays you.
>>
>>17674429
Take a tolerance break for a month or two and inform your parents you're planning on moving out. Your brother's actions will quickly become much less tolerable in their eyes. Distancing yourself from him is best because you're being an enabler due to your situation.
>>
>>17674446
Im working on sorting out my job situation so I can move out. But that's probably not gonna be until half a year from now at least. My parents hate him but i really do think my Mom still enables him to keep doing what he does
>>
>>17674401
>And god forbid I don't accept his requests he gets angry and confrontative as fuck until i give him what he wants. Yet he does me literally 0 favors.

You have to draw the line somewhere. It will only get worse over time. This kind of person will never change.
>>
>>17674401
So he's your little brother but he's fucking you around this hard? I think you seriously need to consider just whipping his ass dude. He even tried to fight you. Even if you're only 2 years older than him you should be able to pin the fucker. There is genuinely nothing wrong with using force if he's being this slimey and cunty.
>>
>>17674401
I'm kind of in the same situation with my own bigger brother.
If I was you I would stop lending him any money or do him any favors. And I would also stop doing weed if I was you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.