[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Love/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Sad Bale.webm (1MB, 620x530px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Bale.webm
1MB, 620x530px
Let's get her started. /Love/ General allows your random questions about relationships, how to get them, how to get out and how to improve and ready yourself for the long stick of pain that is love.

Already this general has cut down on the number of random threads involving: Does she like me? How do I talk to her? What does this mean? Ect.

You're in good hands anon.
>>
I'm not sure mine applies to that section. Might do but I'm not sure.
>>
>>17674266
What is it anon?
>>
>>17674275
If you look for my post on this page it has a blonde guy who looks like a trap. I am just having a bit of confusion about attraction and that sort of thing.
>>
File: image.png (154KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154KB, 640x1136px
>>
Are guys usually so quick to move on in a relationship? I dated two different guys and within two months of dating (we only saw each other once a week at most in both cases) with very sparse texting (used only to set up the next date), they both told me they loved me.
I know thy don't love me; they barely know me well enough to. And I know I don't love them so I can't say it back. Is this normal or have I just been with men who get attached insanely quickly? I'm a very reserved person and they both told me I'm hard to read, but they also told me how "rare it is to find a girl like you". I would understand if by two months some feelings were developed and the topic of an relationship came up, but one guy mentioned it was the two month anniversary of the day we met when he was talking about our one year and fucking ten year anniversary, and the other guy was talking about settling down.
I'm 20, one guy was 27 and the other 28, so I'm inclined to say they're trying me mess with me since I'm younger and inexperienced, but these guys would lay out their feelings for me and I was emotionally distant throughout the whole way (ex: "I'm so content in this moment...I would never imagined I would be with you like this at this moment..." "Ok...that's good.") so I'm just so confused why it happened? This can't be normal
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.