[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: yohio.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
yohio.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
I am going to be quick with this to keep it simple. Recently I have felt attraction to another guy. He's a famous..ish musician called Yohio. I have listened to his music and all the rest of it for a while now but only now all of a sudden felt anything towards him. At the moment I am still quite confused about my feelings. Is there any way to confront my feelings and try to understand what exactly they are. I'm not a very emotionally open or expressive person nor do I generally feel much for anyone and I think this is probably why I am so confused as of now. Thanks in advance.

Picture related
>>
Can anyone give me some advice?
>>
he looks like a female. Are you attracted to traps?
>>
>>17674285
Kinda but generally no. I never really saw much in them to be honest, never interested me. This guy I just happened to like for his music and pretty cool attitude.
>>
>>17674290
Well sounds like you have a crush. He probably has other fans that have crushes on him too so don't be too disappointed if nothing comes of it.
>>
>>17674303
Oh, I know he does lol I just don't get why I am attracted because I know he's a guy and I would definitely consider myself a fan but I'm not gay. I would just like to understand my feelings and why I am having them for him. It freaks me out a bit as I'm not used to feeling much for anyone.
>>
>>17674309
He'a talented and you like his work and admire and it just so happens he's really cute too
Makes sense you're attracted
>>
>>17674312
Does that mean that I'm not straight?
>>
>>17674309
well since he makes music you like and you like his personality and he looks like a female you have developed a crush on him and his feminine penis. you say you aren't gay but you cant stop thinking about sucking his cock so maybe you are. I know its confusing much like his appearance.
>>
>>17674324
I never said anything sexual with him...but hugging him and that maybe. I'm not too sure to be honest. How can I determine my feelings and limits etc?
>>
>>17674315
would you consider putting his penis in your mouth or asshole? Would you consider putting your penis in his mouth or asshole?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions you are probably gay.
Although since his face looks like that of a female you may not be a flaming homosexual.
>>
>>17674334
I can't say I have thought about doing those things
>>
>>17674337
well you may just have slightly gay tendencies then. many people are slightly gay. theres a lot of gray area in life and this is the same.
>>
>>17674343
Nothing's ever simple lol is there anything I can do to see what my... limit I guess.. is? Basically How do I understand my attraction/crush better?
>>
>>17674347
well you could try jacking off to his videos but you have to remember he has a penis. Try to visualize the penis in your head. If you cum your limit is 8-10 if you only pre cum your limit is 5-7 If you only get an erection your limit is 2-4 and if you don't get an erection but are still attracted your limit is 1 and if you are not attracted at all your limit is 0.
>>
>>17674364
Is that a legit scale or did you just come up with that? That's actually genius dude
>>
>>17674371
its from the kerbi desau scale of gay attraction
>>
>>17674377
Ah okay. I will try it and see if it works for me
>>
>>17674377
Well, I think I got 5-7. My imagination took hold after that really so I think the rest was more necking imagery and that so it should be discounted, right?
>>
>>17674411
As long as the image of a penis in your head was still fresh its an 8-10 if you came.
>>
>>17674423
Well at the end it wasn't. That's what I was saying. It was more hugging and that at the end cause my imagination sortof ran away with me.
>>
>>17674427
well then yes 5-7
>>
>>17674431
Seems kinda high doesn't it?
>>
>>17674436
boners don't lie.
>>
you're probably not gay OP, I wouldn't think too much of it. other anon is right in that sexuality is a spectrum but having a crush on someone you admire doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be taking dick in your ass tomorrow.

your posts make it seem like your attraction to them isn't as sexual as it is emotional. are you young? you could just be going through life changes and becoming more emotionally expressive.

Regardless, I wouldn't worry too much. People have crushes all the time. Just don't become a stalker or anything, Yohio would probably not reciprocate your feelings.
>>
>>17674531
Yeah, I am pretty young I guess. If you consider 19 young. What you say makes sense to me. Though I don't think I'll ever be a stalker, I certainly hope not because that's messed up and probably expensive considering he lives in Japan. I hope to meet him someday but I don't believe he will feel as I do anyway. Thanks anon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.