[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to ignore a grill ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1475343792930.jpg (330KB, 1017x579px) Image search: [Google]
1475343792930.jpg
330KB, 1017x579px
Feel free to laugh at me, but I could use some advice right now.

I'm a 32 year old loser from a shit ghetto trying to fix his life, attending university. Will finish in the next 3 semesters. Still live at parents, together with my sister who is 22.

2 semesters ago, I landed in a class with a 20 year old grill and well,... I was really attracted to her but of course I never talked to her and avoided her at all costs. The things is: She is friends with one of my sisters friends and that way I basically got to know that she apparently was asking for me. She also gives me shy looks whenever I see her in a hallway etc. I'm scared of landing in the same class with her.

I basically want some solid advice on how to adjust myself emotionally in order to ignore her. Not look at her. Not think about her. I just want to keep my mind free of this.
>>
Is this retard serious? You diagonally across from her so that you don't see her that easily. That way if you do look, you will have to look past a bunch of people and be awkward.

Focus on the class you bum besides a girl like that wouldn't be interested in a guy like you. Get real.
>>
You don't. You're human. If you feel that way about someone, the only way is to avoid contact. Which, it sounds like you might not be able to do. So to mitigate in the mean time, minimize contact. Don't sit near here if you land in a class. Maybe change your route a bit if you consistently pass by each other, shit like that.

As an aside: as someone likely to become a wizard and die alone, fuck you for squandering an opportunity like that.
>>
>>17674051
Thanks. I needed that.
>>
File: Charlie-Brown-sad.jpg (19KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie-Brown-sad.jpg
19KB, 500x215px
>>17674051
>Focus on the class you bum besides a girl like that wouldn't be interested in a guy like you. Get real.

This, OP. If I've mastered anything in my life it's the ability to remind myself of this at all times. I can convince myself that any girl is uninterested in me no matter how overt the signs she seems to be throwing my way. With some practice and a little disbelief in yourself, you too can master this skill.
>>
>>17674058
>as someone likely to become a wizard and die alone, fuck you for squandering an opportunity like that.
I'm not. Trust me, I'm not an option for any woman of any age, let alone someone that young.
>>
>>17674073
why do you say that?
>inb4 micropenis
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.