[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no clue how to express my negative emotions. Whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1333.png (413KB, 700x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1333.png
413KB, 700x601px
I have no clue how to express my negative emotions. Whenever I'm depressed or angry I can't talk to anyone about it and my brain just shuts off whenever I try to talk to my parents or anyone about how I feel. Anyone here dealt with this or have any strategies to deal with this problem?
>>
See a therapist, we don't fix broken people.
>>
I just play pokeemen
>>
I'm with you on that.
I don't express myself negatively.
Some kind of old residual childhood programming.

My MO is to repress it for months until something slight triggers the avalanche and I cry over something stupid.

Though, the thing that's helped me the most is having good bros that I can talk to.
Like I lose a job or a girl dumps me. I just shoot the shit with them and be like "Man, I'm so fucking bummed about X" and they're all like "Yep, that sucks".
That seems shallow but it helps.
>>
I usually whine until someone comes and talks to me and makes me feel better or I get tired of whining.
>>
I crave to just snuggle up with someone and forget about it, but that will never happen since I'm the least desirable guy to have walked the Earth.

I usually go to friends and try to just dump my emotional state and largest contributing factors. At least as far as I can tell I'm good at putting it in to words. Problem with that is I do it often enough I stop myself half the time for fear of being weird/a bitch/too negative and thus damaging the friendship.

I'm also acutely aware no one confides in me in such a way, definitely not the few friends I trust enough to confide in. This makes me more convinced I'm a piece of shit because even the connections I have that to me feel super deep are obviously not as deep viewed from the other side of the fence; they can do better, and indeed have better people to confide in I assume. At the very least there's their girlfriends.
>>
>>17674045
Go to the gym.
It'll help on all fronts

It'll make you feel good and make people trust you more.

I started early this year and I love it.
I've gained 15 pounds and people look at me with more respect.
>>
>>17674067
What?

No, the reason I know I'm garbage is because in spite of nearly being done a degreee that guarantees extremely solid income and complete job security for the rest of my life, working out to the point of an amateur body builder, and having (at least as far as I can tell) an attractive face and presentation of myself... I'm working on wizardry (not even a date) and though numerous, my friendships are as described.

Would rather leave it at that though. I've already hijacked poor OP's thread enough with my inability to leave out the extremely self-centered emotional bullshit when I tried to share my approach as if it might give an idea.
>>
>>17674166
Almost wizard myself.

If you're working out and have money, I don't know what can help you.

Working out has done wonders for me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.