[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my boyfriend is a complete douche. he broke his ankle and is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: poop.jpg (31KB, 450x393px) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
31KB, 450x393px
my boyfriend is a complete douche. he broke his ankle and is taking out all his anger out on me and his family. it pisses me off. i think he needs to stop being a pussy and man up. i mean, it's not the end of the world. he will be able to walk again soon, and I tell him that but he doesn't seem to believe me. i care for him, give him advice, and i tell him that i love him but nothing seems to cheer him up. he's always in a shitty mood. what am i supposed to do about it?
>>
>>17673987

Go out somewhere and find someone to cheat on him with if you haven't already. He is clearly a retard and you should find a real man.
>>
>>17674004
Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
Stop talking to him so much and give the guy space. Let him heal in piece without you constantly yammering in his ear.
>>
Just kick him in the balls. He'll learn his lesson.
>>
>>17674010

All the cool kids are doing it, loser, grow a pair. You need to be bullied.
>>
He just gets really mad mat me out of no where and then he blames his bad mood on his leg...is that even a valid excuse?
>>
File: 1474625240333.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474625240333.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>17674053

Maybe breaking up with him isn't a bad idea...dude is clearly mentally unstable. What do you see in this prick anyway?
>>
I mean he is a nice guy most of the time. We usually have a good time like 99% of the time but ever since he has broken his leg he's been a real downer. I've never been treated so rudely in my life.
>>
>>17673987
Dump his ass.
>>
What is your reasoning you guys. He is being a real bitch over his injury but I don't want that to be a reason for us to break up. Idk.
>>
>>17674091
Is he on pain meds? Strong meds can mess with the brain, especially if it's some kind of steroid.

Next time he's being an ass, just calmly point out to him that he's being meaner than normal, that it's hurting your feelings, and then ask him if it's just his leg that's bothering him or something else.

Breaking any none is pretty fucking painful in general, even if the meds aren't messing with him. He's likely in a bad mood because it freaking hurts. He also might be angry or frustrated because he's not used to relying on help, and can't easily get up and do what he wants to do.

Try to give him more space then you normally would, but also don't put up with unnecessary meanness. If he acts like a duck and doesn't apologize, walk away and let him be. He'll figure it out.
>>
>>17674127

How long have you been with him?

Age of you and him?
>>
>>17674129
Acts like a dick*

Still, lol
>>
>>17673987
Break his other ankle.
>>
>>17674131
Almost 2 years now. I'm 18. He's 19.
>>
>>17674157

Then dump him.
>>
>>17674129
Your suggestions are really helpful. Thank you.
>>
>>17674161
Why lol? Just because of our age?
>>
>>17674171

Yes. Your relationship won't go anywhere. Just dump him and sleep around.
>>
Look tell him he's being a weenie and that you'll see him later

Every time he throws a bitch fit tell him you'll be heading home

You will not tolerate abuse or him shitting on you
>>
First off blow him. Then take out a gun and shoot yourself in the temple so it goes through his dick
>>
>>17674205
Sad thing is I gave him a blowie right before he had his little complaining session.
>>
>>17674218
>>17674218

Then give another blowie to a different guy, record it and send it to your boyfriend.
>>
>>17674218
Tell him if he doesn't quit bitching no blow jobs shit lady
>>
>>17674162
Ya gotta remember that most people don't just get mad without something triggering it. Try to communicate, and if he doesn't want to open up, then leave him alone. If he wants the company then he'll stop being mean.
>>
>>17674171

He has a point tho, don't push yourself too hard, like he said, your relationship won't go anywhere, try to learn things and leave whenever you're not feeling like being with him anymore.
>>
>>17673987
Ok, first of all, everyone is taking your relationship very casually... probably because of how you're wording your frustrations... You seem to care about the relationship enough to not break up, so have a little empathy whilst making it clear that you won't tolerate disrespect. If he goes off on a tantrum, be aware that it's partially due to pain, immobilization, and overall vulnerability. You'll need to back off and give him space. When he calms down, show support and love...if he still acts up, calmly stand your ground and tell him why it's unacceptable and go back to giving him space. If he cares at all about the relationship, he'll acknowledge the effort you put in in his time of need. Hope this helps.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.