[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw every single girl I know likes my best friend more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: a-meowth.png (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
a-meowth.png
125KB, 500x500px
>tfw every single girl I know likes my best friend more than me
>tfw in a constant state of jealousy of him, even girl I like is crazy for him.

Should I just an hero
>>
>>17673952

Why do you think that is?
>>
>>17673952
Kill your friend, im sure the girls will settle for second best.
>>
>>17673955
He's better looking, funnier and more charismatic than me. I have crippling social anxiety and depression.
>>
>>17673958

Then do yourself a favor and meet girls when he is not around.
>>
>>17673963
>crippling social anxiety.

It really isn't that easy. I'm fucking terrified of women man :/
>>
>>17673972
Stop being a bitch man.

Anxiety is a made up illness used to justify living your life controlled by fear
>>
>>17674006
>mental illness don't real
>chemical and hormonal imbalances can't possibly happen
Could this meme die? MASS MURDER PILLZ
INFO WARZ DAWT CAWM
>>
>>17673972

Then don't blame your friend.
>>
>>17674021
Social anxiety isn't a permanent, legitimate mental illness that requires medication to correct the imbalance. It's something closer to a phobia and needs to be worked on differently. You can go to a therapist and get help for it ya, but you can also set yourself up to start facing your fear in small increments and learning to deal with it, the sane way you had to learn to deal with certain fears as a child and deal with them.

Like that one anon said, OP shouldn't be trying to pick up chicks when his friends around. He's setting himself up for failure by setting himself to an unrealistic and too high standard.
>>
>>17674021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enzNmWHLGhY
>>
>>17674021
The best advice I can give you is to kill yourself
>>
>>17674056
>but you can also set yourself up to start facing your fear in small increments and learning to deal with it

Worked for my anxiety - now i dont give a fuck and life is bliss
>>
OP go and pay for a GFE with a hooker. Get it out of your system.

I did, and even though it didn't cure my shyness completely it made me feel better about myself. The more sex you have, the less needy and jelly you will feel over other people's successes.

It makes you appear confident which is attractive to girls.
>>
dude just online date. yes it's a crutch. yes it sucks. yes you will get rejected a billion times. but it forces you to face your anxieties as they come. from just messaging girls to finally going on a date, eventually you'll just figure it all out after going through all that stupid bs that is the world of online dating.

thats what worked for me. not sure it'll help you though.
>>
>>17674231
It's really shit though, because all he's going to get. ALL HE IS GOING TO GET, is FAT, OBESE, IMMATURE AND MENTALLY ILLL chicks.

Period.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.