[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a cute girl, had a nice talk got her number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: JUST.gif (1MB, 200x188px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.gif
1MB, 200x188px
Texted her next day, she responded, we had some chat, she responded to every text I sent, hasn't ghosted me at all

The thing that is bugging me though is that I think she is some form of Christian
She off handedly mentioned being in some sort of Christian club when we were talking the other day and when I said I was gonna go grab food and offered for her to come with me she said she is at a retreat with this same group for a while

Is this going to end up being the ultimate irony for me? I've never gotten laid and how ironic would it be if I actually managed to get a girl to want to be my girlfriend but she pulled the "I'm saving myself for marriage =) =) =)" stunt on me

>gif related would be mfw
>>
At least it is good practice
>>
>>17673738
I would try to bring that up sooner rather than later, anon. That's not something you wanna find out several months into dating. Just have the conversation and if she's saving for marriage, don't get upset. Just learn and move on. There will be other girls.

Shit changes. Getting laid / GF gets easier. sometimes you gotta date a lot of chicks before something works.
>>
>>17673738
>how ironic would it be if I actually managed to get a girl to want to be my girlfriend but she pulled the "I'm saving myself for marriage =) =) =)" stunt on me
talk it over before you guys go further, otherwise you're going to look like the dick that only wanted her for sex
>>
>>17674306
We literally haven't met in person once since we first met and I got her number

She's only getting back from her thing today (sunday) and I figured I'd ask her to do something with me on monday

I think it'd be a bad idea to ask that right now

>>17674316
Are you saying I should ask now because I think that's a really bad idea
>>
Both individuals in a relationship need to help meet eachothers needs. While someone is never entitled to sex with their partner its fully understandable and reasonable to break off a relationship if they are not sexually gratified.

We live in monogamous pairs so if you arent making sure your partner is sexually relieved then it's unreasonable for you expect them to remain faithful. Its like expecting a hungry animal not to look for food, not gonna happen.
>>
>>17673738

Well it seems pretty obvious with what you have said but some Christians aren't as hardcore, I've known some that have had sex before marriage. I would just bring up religion and see her beliefs on it, it's just casual conversation and if things do get more serious then you can talk about her virginity/sex beliefs.

The thing is though, religious girls tend to be really narrow minded and almost childish behaviour, they have this fairy tale life plan and aren't able to see things outside of black and white. Makes for terrible conversations and you'll always feel like you don't connect completely with her.
>>
So basically just go for it and see what happens
>>
You have time to find out and escalate things. The general guideline is "no sex until the third date."
>>
>>17673738
well, 1. youre jumping ahead of yourself here. you just got her number and youre already thinking about life together
2. i know plenty of girls who go to church and shit and still have sex
>>
>>17673738

Mate, even among Catholics the premarital sex rate is greater than 50%.

But you are getting ahead of yourself.
>>
My ex gf was a pretty serious Christian but we still had sex. Then she decided to stop having sex (or even sleep in the same bed together) and our relationship went downhill quick.

>>17674473
>The thing is though, religious girls tend to be really narrow minded and almost childish behaviour, they have this fairy tale life plan and aren't able to see things outside of black and white. Makes for terrible conversations and you'll always feel like you don't connect completely with her.

This is pretty much true from my experience. She was pretty selfish, always put her needs first, though I never noticed it until after we were separated for a while. I still love that girl in a way, I was even recently considering trying to get back together with her. But I've realized that I'm only focusing on the good times we had, and it sucks being with someone who always puts you after Jesus and their own "eternal salvation."

I would still be open to dating a Christian, but no more hardcore evangelicals.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.