[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently got talking to a girl 10 years younger than me (I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

I recently got talking to a girl 10 years younger than me (I'm 30, she's 20). She's very... traditional. Looking for someone to marry - but not be supported, overall.

The thing is, I'm not. I frequently hear from people that they think I have a crazy lifestyle. This girl hasn't been exposed to it. But I can't permanently be this crazy, especially at this age, right?

Will I be bored with this girl, or should I make an effort to settle down some?
>>
why don't you just try it and see how it works?

>traditional. Looking for someone to marry
being in her 20's, this sounds like an alarm. sounds like she might be prude/close minded/etc, just from the description. which is a deal breaker for me, but that's me.
>>
>>17673513

This may be 4chan speaking, but I don't want to "ruin" her. Maybe there's someone out there looking for what she has to offer, and wants to offer, and I'm being the jackass who doesn't really care and just wants to party.

It does kinda seem like a deal breaker, but is it sensible to think that way?
>>
>>17673453
Dude, who the fuck knows how a 20 year old is gonna turn out. I bet you're nothing like you were at 20.

Some people are religious, or have plans early on to start a family, and some of them stay like that for life but some of them swing way harder the other way after a while, when they realize the expectations they put on themselves were unrealistic/not what they wanted.

I don't think you should try to get into a serious relationship with someone whose lifestyle you don't feel is compatible with yours. Definitely don't get married or have a kid or something with the mindset that you'll "probably slow down and be more into it"
>>
>>17673576

I like this advice so far.

Were I not to pursue this, any advice on how to tell her I don't think we're compatible? I'm struggling because we're actually getting along great, and telling her I'm out seems shitty when she hasn't done anything wrong.
>>
>>17673562
I didn't mean "try her and use her". I meant try dating. you know like how people do normally, try dating if that works well try moving in together, etc. unless you mean she's only into starting a relationship with intent to marry asap. if that's the case nothing you can do and unfortunately it's gonna suck for her too.
>>
>>17673620

I think she's very intent on finding "the one," and she's talked about how she's not into trying it out unless someone's intentions are really serious. Marrying ASAP isn't the plan, she's smart, but I think the modern day style of dating is against what I think she wants.

I date very casually, I have sex casually, I hope to meet someone compatible one day. I don't have a set goal to take every date like it's step one toward marriage, which she does. That said, she's been wonderful so far.
>>
>>17673656
>tfw the type of girl you want is dating Chad instead of you

Fuck this gay Earth
>>
File: 1460927781447.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460927781447.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>17673664

sorry elliot, hope you're enjoying all of the roasties in hell
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.