[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you have fun at a club as a social anxiety autist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Attach91662_20161014_165015.gif (857KB, 169x169px) Image search: [Google]
Attach91662_20161014_165015.gif
857KB, 169x169px
How do you have fun at a club as a social anxiety autist?
>>
he dabbin!
>>
>>17673447

stop limiting yourself.

you arent actualy atusitic, dont label yourself as to define the outcome of events that haven't happened yet.

>social anxiety

this is a bitch babies way of saying 'i cant deal wiht a moment of awkwardness'.

you could go out and have hte most embarassing time of your life. the next day no one remembers. no one cares. your life is exactly teh same.

so why do you feel anxiety if literally nothign that happens that night will effect you negatively?
>>
>>17673462
Ive just never been to a club and dont know how to dance, too self conscious to try and dance
>>
Ease into it, try and talk to everyone. You can act however you want, you can even let loose and go nuts lol
>>
>>17673470

then dont go. but if you're too self conscious to do what everyone else is doing, you're never going to do anything.
>>
>>17673470
I recommend just watching others dance and mimicking them. Whatever moves you do, do them with confidence and you'll be fine. If you really want to commit to something sick, try learning basic liquid or hip-hop moves. Brush up on popular dances, in the vain of the Dougie or Gangnam Style (I'm not familiar with club music nowadays)

Do whatever feels right, let loose, and talk a bit with everyone. Have fun with it.
>>
>>17673488
Is it even possible to talk at the average club? Ive walked past a few and its hard to hear each other outside the fucking place.
>>
>>17673456
>richest man in the world dabbing
How do I wake up from this meme hell?
>>
>>17673496
For sure, get up close and raise your voice, go to the back of the place, or even try outside.

I believe there's a subtle art of saying just enough to be interesting, because yeah it often gets way too loud to have long conversations
>>
If you're socially anxious then I'd probably advise against it. You don't have to enjoy clubs, I've been to a club maybe 2 or 3 times about 6 years ago and haven't been to one since, I'm in much the same boat as you.

Maybe go to one once to see if you might enjoy it. I'd probably recommend getting drunk first.
>>
>>17673470
Most people don't even dance. They just get drunk and try to get digits.
>>
If you don't like clubs, don't waste your time with them. Find another social group.

If you must go in order to be a good sport, have one drink, smile and laugh a lot, and bounce around a bit. Don't think too much. It's not a place for that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.