[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People think my friend and I are gay? How to combat this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 233x216px
>Be me
>College Freshman
>One of my best friends is straight, but can easily be defined as metrosexual.
>Nice pastel colored shirts, jeans, flipflops, one ear pierced, wears pic related regularly
>I usually just wear jeans/converse/regular T-shirts/long sleeve Henleys. Doesn't help though that I look bit like a subtle hipster (Been told that by another friend about my haircut and appearance)
>I'm single, he's got a longish distance girlfriend
>When it's just him and I in public, I can easily tell people think we're a couple
>We get looks from women, and older couples look at us with disgust or shit eating grins (Live in mid-US)

I'll be completely honest, the only reason it kinda bothers me is because we live in a college town and I feel like somehow a girl that would be otherwise possibly interested and think we're a couple, and disregard me. I'm not ashamed of my friend, I commend him for dressing how he likes, but is there any way to give a clear message when out in public that we're not together? Other than just shouting "WE'RE NOT GAY!"
>>
Idk other then telling your friend to stop dressing like a faggot, you can't do much to assert your heterosexuality.
I'd just not give a fuck honestly, you're just two dudes hanging out. If you see a hot chick, why don't you go for it if you're afraid they'll stop approaching you? Nothing will scream how straight you are like approaching and flirting with women.
>>
Either get a gf or stop caring what strangers think.

Or you get a third friend in there so you're a friend group and not a couple.
>>
>>17673388
>hang with faggots
>look like a faggot myself
HMMMMMMMM

And yes, a girl who could possibly be into you is going to dismiss you as a faggot.

I really dont understand. You realize any change is going to have to come from you. Stop looking metrosexual. Stop doing that homostare into your friends eyes. Stop being a faggot.
The only other thing you can do to combat your friends faggotry is to get a friend who doesnt look like a faggot. Then hang out in groups of 3 or more. problem solved.
>>
sounds like you've been forgetting to say "no homo"
>>
>>17673388
Are you sure you're not gay?
>>
>>17673388
>How to combat this?
ask your friend if he wants his dick sucked
simple
>>
Try not being gay, faggot. Either that or start suckling dick.
>>
>>17673388
Don't worry about it man, who cares? If anyone ever asks, just tell them the truth. But I really doubt people are jumping to conclusions like you seem to think they are. It's totally normal for two guys to have a close friendship. I think all the gay stuff is just in your head.

...it honestly does sound like you have some repressed gay desires, and you assume that you look "gay" to others because deep down, you know that you are
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.