[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I in the right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160918_152426.jpg (128KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160918_152426.jpg
128KB, 1080x1080px
Il start from the start
Until I was about 10 I never had a dad then my mum got married and the fella adopted me
he was always a nice guy and I liked him but growing up my mum and dad use to kick the shit out of me if I done anything wrong I was always afraid of them and would just take it they had two kids who I see as my full brother and sister because I grew up with them but they have never even been grounded before never mind getting hit to give u an idea of what happened while I was growing up one day before school I put potato bread in the toaster for my breakfast my mum turned round to me and said don't be putting butter on it incase it gets over the car on our way to school I didn't listenbuttered it anyway .. I went out the back to grab my trainers and when I turned round my mum and had my bmx over her head an threw it at me as hard as she could I was on the ground destroyed from the blow and I just got dragged from underneath it and put in the car ... that one stands out the most next was I got home 15 mins late my dad picked me up by the scruff and literally put me through the doors of my wardrobe all I can remember is all my clothes being all over me and hangers sticking into me the 3rd that stands out is my mum getting drunk and trying to take my dirt bike out while all my friends were round and when I took the bike of her she slapped in front of all my friends there the 3 that stick out in my mind anyway as soon as I could I moved out at 17 and everything went well we got on well and I would call round every few days to have the Craic but about 3 months ago I was moving house and had no ware to stay for a few weeks so I asked my family if I could stay there and they said yea no problem
I'm now 25 I had been staying there about 5 days and dad started treating me like a child telling me what to do I told him ware to go so he punched me down the hallway I gave him a chance to stop but he didn't so
So I broke his nose eye socket and accidently his leg
>>
No, you're not in the right. Two wrongs don't make a right, and you're now just as bad as he was
>>
>>17673135

>two wrongs dont make a right
>just let the other nations keep bombing you, at least you'll have your morals

fuck that shit. if someone attacks you, its your right toe defend yourself. and you dont have to stop there. prevent them from thinking they can do it again just cuz your guard is down .they showed no concern for your life so why should you stop yourself?

"2 wrongs dont make a right" is something they tell kids.
>>
>>17673149
What he did was totally out of proportion to what his stepfather was doing. His stepfather could have him arrested for this and OP couldn't claim 'muh self defence' because it wasn't.
>>
>>17673160

what? in what world was this not self defense

>i told him to ware to go
>so he punched me down the hallway
>i gave him the chance to stop
>he didn't
>so i broke his nose eye socket and leg

>gave him the chance to stop
>he didn't
>so i fought the fuck back

thats the definition of self defense, and considering OPs history the fathers going to have a hard fucking time pressing charges.
>>
You accidentally his whole leg? Fuck.
>>
>>17673149
>>17673167
This, OP was in the goddamn right. He would be as bad as his dad if he were doing that to his own children
>>
My entire life everyone has seen me as an easy target and I just cracked now when someone starts on me I destroy them very quickly he started and he got dropped he broke his leg in the scuffle if he didn't hit me 1st it wouldn't of happened
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.