[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anal fissure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1475785310011.jpg (220KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475785310011.jpg
220KB, 900x900px
Okay so I was masturbating the other day with a dildo and I think I might have ripped a bit of my asshole at the part directly above it. It doest drip blood but whenever I sit on the toilet and wipe my ass it completely soaks the paper in blood. I wipe it with more paper and some moisture paper and it stops bleeding but then continues the next time I go to the can. Is there any way I can fix this at home with scar cream or do I have to go to the doc and make up a lie? Help me bros.
>>
File: 1475210104801.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475210104801.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
See a doc and avoid plastic dildos. Or ones with mold seams.
>>
No point trying to internally apply cream. Just go to the doctor. At most I'd wait some more time if you really really really want to avoid it, but the issue is that these tend to heal only to be torn open again once you shit as you notice.

Also don't bother lying about it. They're absolutely not going to believe that you slipped and fell on something anus first or whatever. Besides, for you this is a humiliating low, for them it's just another day of work. They see people who put weirder stuff up their ass than a dildo.
>>
>>17673058
It's not internal. It's external. I've actually tried to look specifically where it is with a mirror but I can't see it. It looks like it's between that little cove you have above your anus. It's definitely not inside because I tried to wipe the inside with a moisturized paper and no blood came out. On the contrary, whenever I touched that area above the anus the blood was there.
>>
>>17673068
That's not too bad, then. This is just my amateur level advice and I'm far from a medic, but what I'd personally try is flushing yourself out with either an enema or laxatives to make sure that you're not going to shit in a long time, then apply stuff like alum stone (it's a stone you wet and then rub on stuff, it hurts like a bitch but it makes the tears heal better, it is typically used to make shaving cuts more innocuous) and hope I can manage to get it healed enough before I need to shit again.
>>
>>17673068
Call a good friend to help take a look at your asshole
>>
>>17673081
This is actually what I was thinking of doing. Just avoiding going to the can for some time and in the meanwhile apply scar cream like a mad man. Hope it works out because it's annoying as hell.
>>
File: received_1346769682030474.jpg (20KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
received_1346769682030474.jpg
20KB, 640x640px
>>17673031
>Tfw
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.