[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kind of girl is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: voop.jpg (363KB, 2592x3280px) Image search: [Google]
voop.jpg
363KB, 2592x3280px
>cute and friendly but has few friends
>hangs around girls but are generally mutually apathetic towards them
>was a fat tomboy or extremely awkward in elementary school
>is a slut and a whore behind peoples backs and doesnt want people to know directly (Ie dresses fairly conservatively, basic or cute) but will still tell you all about as soon as she gets a chance it if she thinks you wont judge her
>cares about forwardness, trust but is neither forward or trustworthy (but can be quite forward in a basic senses like getting things to happen or having what she wants if she really wants it)
>considered "weird" (in a neutral sense) to most, but clingy or obsessive to people she likes
>wants beta orbiters and most "friends" are just losers that want her as a girlfriend that she puts actual effort into friendzoning because she doesnt know how to have real friends
>not a "im not like those other girls, girl" and is mostly describable as deeply sensitive and concerned over anything else
>worst thing that could happen to her would be if people she wanted to be with dont care IE she stops to tie her shoe and they keep walking and talking without her
>possibly a ENFP or a INTP

regrettably these are the only kinds of girls that are attracted to me but none the less I need to find out who they are easier because they're only like 2-3% of girls
>>
File: dangerous eyes.png (59KB, 226x101px) Image search: [Google]
dangerous eyes.png
59KB, 226x101px
>>17672944
those eyes are toxic
>>
>>17672944
Is that her? I'd fuck the shit out of her
>>
>>17672944
>what kind
thicc
>>
>>17672944
>wants beta orbiters and most "friends" are just losers that want her as a girlfriend

b-but all of these describe my best friend
>>
where's the part where you ask advice?
>>
>>17673011
im asking how do I find these girls easier
>>
>>17673056
>putting this much focus onto a set of arbitrary personality traits
>>
>>17672944
This pic focuses on the wrong girl, I want to be talllovers with tallgirl.
>>
>>17673056
search in volleyball-, cycling-, ... clubs, that have girls with sturdy legs
>>
File: 1475783051939.jpg (34KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1475783051939.jpg
34KB, 570x570px
>>17673065
>everyones a special snowflake and I havent met enough people in my life to realize otherwise
>>
>>17672957
>>17672987
>>17672993
>>17673011
>>17673077

this is what happens when you post an image that's more interesting than the actual post
>>
>>17672944
I fantasize about fucking a girl like that thick chick all the fucking time.

Goddamn son.
>>
She's not fat I'd fuck that in a Harambeat.
>>
>>17673418
>>17673426
Those are the only kind of girl who pay attention to me, so it's a win win, I guess.
>>
>>17673457
They're physically built like that too? FUCK.
>>
>>17673686
Chubby? Yes. But I'm an autist either way so it's not like I'm drowning in thick pussy.
>>
File: no.png (281KB, 412x360px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
281KB, 412x360px
>>17672944
You're being way too specific about what you think you want in a girl.

Seriously, scrap all this stuff. Don't try to analyze girl's personalities from afar and figure out what they're like, cause all of that means jack shit until you actually date them and find out. Let's say you find a girl tomorrow who fills all those traits you just listed, and she agrees to go out. You might discover in a week or a month that this chick is not at all what you thought and, in fact, totally unbearable. Shit like this happens all the time.

Go with your gut. Attracted to someone? Got a good quick-read feeling about them? Ask them out. Date casually. Nothing serious. See how they are. Not what you wanted? Move on. That's the only way you can find out what you really like in a person.
>>
>>17672944
Eh, she sounds like the average american female to me.
>>
Op u pretty much described me I hate myself
>>
>>17674379
do you look super thicc too ?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.