[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1475859494633.jpg (77KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1475859494633.jpg
77KB, 453x604px
How do I cope with the fact that I don't have any friends?
>>
>>17672584

make friends.

and / or

invest in enjoying life without friends.

you should be doing both regularly anyways
>>
Wanna be my friend?
Age?
London?
>>
>>17672588
I live in the US, but sure, I'll be your internet buddy.

My skype account name is holypickle, and here's my steam account link
http://steamcommunity.com/id/holypicklez/
>>
nice man gl with spam
>>
>>17672588
Do you even lift?
>>
>>17672584
I've been coping with some of the same issues since my girlfriend moved out of state. Try to take up some hobbies that can connect you to other people.
>>
One does NOT need a bunch of friends but a couple loyal friends.
>>
>>17672662
I'm considering going to a meetup online...
>>
I want a date
>>
>>17672671

meetup.com is great imo met one of my best friends there.
>>
Get lots of money. Money literally equals power. Power makes anyone your friend, or, you may get even more of a kick out of just keeping it to yourself
>>
>>17672584
Ill be your friend bro, I live in Louisiana and Im 25 and have plenty of embarassing life failures we could laugh about together.

Whats your skype or something? Ill be off in 2 hours
>>
Not Op, and I don't wanna steal your thread

But how do I make friends in uni? Let me rephrase, I don't start uni until next fall and just work part time until then.

How do I make friends? Coworkers are all older than me(I'm 21, but these guys are married and like 35)

Volunteer? Clubs? How do I into social life?
>>
File: Cafe Alpha.gif (1MB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
Cafe Alpha.gif
1MB, 540x405px
Friendship is hard, and there are no set rules. But the vast majority of friendships are built on sharing time together. You need to put yourself in the same space as other people (ideally around your age) so that you will be forced to interact. Then you need to keep doing this.

This is why people tend to make friends in school, college and work, where they are forced to share space on a daily basis for long periods of time.

A person doesn't need to share all your niche interests or have your exact same worldview to be your friend. Those things help but you will be surprised to find sometimes what you have in common with people you thought were totally different from you. So don't discard people outright.

Once you put yourself in a situation where you are in the same place as other people, you need to make yourself available. If you're in class, don't sit in the back and away from everyone. If you're at work, don't put on headphones and ignore the world. You need to be open to interaction for it to happen.

And finally, don't be afraid of awkwardness or straight-up failure. You will not become everyone's friend and that's fine. A rejection is not the end of the world, and a person who rejects you at first may end up liking you later.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.