[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do other people get to be happy? every day i want to kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: tbCvny.jpg (344KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
tbCvny.jpg
344KB, 1680x1050px
Why do other people get to be happy? every day i want to kill myself, and even though there are people in my life who care about me, i cant find it in myself to care about myself. I feel like i need a drastic change in my life, but at the same time i feel like im just being stupid, and that i should just continue on the path im on, and just rough it until i start to enjoy it. the other part of me knows ill never enjoy anything. is anybody else experiencing this/has advice on what i should do, how i should change my lifestyle
>>
>Why do other people get to be happy
There's one problem. Everyone should be able to be happy, here's a bump
>>
>>17672543
Sounds like you need therapy
>>
File: 1473908859323.jpg (25KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1473908859323.jpg
25KB, 540x540px
>>17672543

>the other part of me knows I'll never enjoy anything

false, you dont want to enjoy anything.

you know those girls from tumblr who insist that they are the most opressed individuals in the entire world? and you sit there wondering 'how can someone be so dumb as to think that for no fucking reason?'.

well you are the male version of that. you are the depressed 4channer who thinks that your pain is intrinsic. you are a tragic hero in your own story who has to deal wiht the burden of life.

you can't let yourself be happy because depression, you don't know who you are anymore. you have nothing to define you. you have nothing that makes you special. without it you're just another normie. but when you are depressed you can pretend like you are more depressed than any one else. like you're the one guy in the world the universe chose to take a dump on.

this probably stems from a positive experience believe it or not. as a kid, something bad happened. you were sad, you were bullied, something bad happened.

then someone comforted you. likely a girl, or your mother. someone treated you like you were special simply for experiencing a hardship. and now you chase that high. you feel it even when its not there now, validation for being sad.

once you break down that wall of wanting to be sad, and realize that you can be someone special beyond the sadness, thats when you can start to find happiness. its scary, because its new. but you'll actually get to be happy so its very worth it.

start by going out and doing something you want to do, something you'd enjoy. if your answer to this is 'I DONT LIKE ANYTHING' then you still have some growing to do, and some ego to elt go of.
>>
File: 1476404262882.png (424KB, 384x473px) Image search: [Google]
1476404262882.png
424KB, 384x473px
>>17672543

Everybody knows what to do. When you say ''I think I should change my life style...'' you do have a clear idea of what to do. Everybody does, unless they are unbelievable dumb and naive.

You don't do it because you are not only wasting too much time here, you are lazy and will attribute your lack of success and ''drive'' to depression.
>>
>>17672543
See >>17671708 the other anon left some good steps
>>
I spent a lot of time learning more about science thinking I'd find meaning to this life. I gave up on religion along time ago. There is no meaning as far as I can tell. My trick to keep from losing my mind: Find hobbies you enjoy to keep your mind busy. Get a job you are enthusiastic about and love doing. Watch comedy every now and then. Try to think positive and surround yourself with positive people.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.