[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So much to do, HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1464240603663.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1464240603663.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
I have so much to do, not like it is anything that NEEDS to get done, but if I want to advance in my life I have many things I want to study and learn. I find myself constantly with a shit load of tabs open but I continue procrastinating and just browsing 4chan/Youtube and not getting into the stuff I wanted. How can I solve this?
>>
>>17672231

Train to become a 7th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
>>
>>17672231

Become a writer: https://www.literotica.com/
>>
Self control
>>
>>17672231

Don't ignore the black hat hackers messing with the electricity, power outages or the electricity almost going out means they're trying to say something.
>>
>>17672231

Stay on /adv/ looking for good threads to leave comments on.
>>
>>17672231

Have you tried turning on the television? So much to watch.
>>
>>17672231

Nightclubs and bars are the best places to learn new things.
>>
>>17672231
I was a lodger I was not at home a lot my landlord or someone he had in the house used my computer to hack a website, I moved out after the people how were hacked contacted the house with the IP address n my landlord said it was me how hacked the website the people say there were calling the police, I was advised by 4chan to removed my main OS drive from my computer it's now gone (destroyed), I would like any advice please, plus what prof can the police get from my computer about the hack without the main OS drive. there recently took my computer n phone.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.