[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to treat women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (2KB, 103x190px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 103x190px
Let's say there are two options,

1. Treat a girl like you are serious about her from the start, permitting her to become infatuated.
2. Carefully pace a girl saying that we both should keep an open mind because deep love comes from effort not infatuation. Treat her decently but encourage her to enjoy her emotions without them running away.

I have found that number 1 works quite well, except that I became bored after a maximum of6 months because I wasn't really in love.

I haven't tried 2, do you think it will work? I wonder if women can actually accept a man who takes time to get 100℅ onboard. It seems to me their insecurity would be flaring up if I tell them my feelings are not 100℅ but will build gradually. However, maybe there are emotionally mature women who can accept this? Just a hypothesis at this point but I'll test it out. I think 2 is better because it means we can form a bond that is realistic, accepting each other as human beings and not living a fantasy.
>>
>>17672175

Talking too much always ruins stuff. It's fine for relationships to fail, but if you are overtly scientific about it, it will only hurt your chances in the long run.
>>
>>17672189
Yeah, these sorts of conversations can put people in an analytical frame of mind which sort of defeats the romance. Especially it seems to be bad for women. But communication, paradoxically is the critical thing about relationships. How much can really be achieved by communication though?
>>
>>17672196

Communication is not aseptic. What you say not only gives information, it also, as you said, affects the state of mind and emotions of your listener.

Now ask yourself: What's so important about saying you might get bored? What does it add to your relationship?

Most people assume there is a possibility that the relationship won't work anyways.
>>
>>17672206
Yes, exactly, but can a woman actually manage her own mind or should I always communicate only ideas that will encourage behave according to what I want?

If I receive information I can make a judgement about it and take in what is relevant given the context. I can then make a decision based on the overall picture.

But if a woman hears a scary idea like 'this might not work out', can she actually put that into context or does it just fuck her up too much?

Because the issue for me is if I'm giving all the good feelings and concealing any doubts I may have, at some point I intuitively know it's not going to work and this usually takes them completely by surprise.

Can women handle it if you discuss doubts with them? Or does that fundamentally violate the confidence that they require of you?
>>
>>17672233

You are either serious or trolling. Knowing this might be bait, I'll answer assuming you are being honest and serious.

Women don't share a hive mind or a photocopied personality. Different women will react different to what you are proposing.

I'm wouldn't do that in any relationship, be it man to woman, woman to man, man to man, or woman to woman. I just don't think most people would like talking about that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.