[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
I currently live in a pretty poor household with just me and my mum, (I'm 19 and in education), Im expected to get a job because my mum was too much of a stupid fuck to make anything of her life and my dad walked out on her.

Due to lack of inmcome I have been unable to learn how to drive and have recently just got a job at a petrol staion, I lost my last job due to my family fucking about with travel arrangements, yet if I dont have a job im treated like a waste of space.

I do try /adv/, but what the hell can I do?
I'm about to lose my current job again because my mothers job is fucking shit and I have no way to get to training.

How do I get out of this fucking rut?
>>
Doesn't UK have good public transport? Get a bus pass so you don't have to rely on others to drive you around.
>>
>>17672094
The petrol station is on a motorway, its really good pay so i tried my haredest to get it under the assumption that my mother would supply travel until i learnt how to drive.
>>
You should be a lot more grateful for your situation.

You should be less hard on your Mother as you're being rather unsympathetic to her life/being.

>I'm about to lose my current job again because my mothers job is fucking shit and I have no way to get to training.

You're about to lose your job, because your mother's job is shit, and you have no way to get training?

Stop blaming your Mother for everything, work as much as you can and study as hard as you can to make life better for both of you. If you don't have a way to get training then work it out yourself.

I don't know why you don't show any hatred/ill-feeling towards your Dad. Your Mother isn't the best human being but I don't think it's fair to lay it all on her.

You get out of this rut by keep trying and trying, no easy answer buddy.
>>
>>17672100
I don't know what the significance of it being on a motor way is? That means you can ONLY access it by car?

Either way, you need to cut your mom out of the equation. She is obviously unreliable, and if you count on someone unreliable they're going to let you down, as she already has. It sucks, but crying about it won't change it, so you gotta look for solutions that will work, not excuses.
>>
>>17672107
I appreciate this, the reason im unsympethic is because all she does is complain about her current job, when i ask why she didnt try harder at my age she says she didnt need to (Which is bullshit, she was just lazy). My dad is literally not a part of my life and hasnt been for roughly 15 years, the issue is the amount of broken promises i am given by a mother who herself lacks motivation, while i have it in spades.

>>17672109
Yeah, a motorway can sometimes by accessed by a bus but it is very rare, and in this case it is not possible unfortuately, I have nobody reliable to be there so its an issue trying to make solutions
>>
>>17672117
How far is the nearest stop from the gas station?
>>
>>17672135
Under assumption id say 50 minutes, which involves crossing a busy motorway which usually results in accidents.

Its more so a case of being let down last minute and not being able to make preperations through public transport with a lack of income, its a vicous cycle.
>>
>>17672139
Yea honestly that is a shit situation. But I'd say you should just take out a loan for a cheap beater car. I know you can get one for piss cheap in the UK. Then drive yourself to work. You may not even have to take out a loan if you can save up 1000 pounds, I've seen decent cars go for less than that on your side of the pond
>>
File: joyz6v5H.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
joyz6v5H.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>17672142
Ah see, this is my plan,
But I need to learn how to drive first, which requires income, which requires me to be able to get to jobs, see the issue?

Its like the whole need expierance to work, need work to get expierance thing. Its a ballache really.
>>
>>17672083

Well OP, I used to live pretty far away from highschool and had to cycle 12km (45 minutes) to get to school. A bike can cover a fairly large distance. <20 km (one way) is doable if you really need it on a daily basis.
>>
>>17672083
You from the UK I pressume? Where abouts?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.