[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sit with group of girls because I was invited by my friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1470037296762.jpg (260KB, 1372x596px) Image search: [Google]
1470037296762.jpg
260KB, 1372x596px
>Sit with group of girls because I was invited by my friend to (I'm the only guy)
>They're just about finished when I arrive so they leave
>Girl is there that always talks to me and looks at me, didn't even see her
>They all leave so I'm basically the only one left
>That girl I described looks at me with a smile and says "fuck you" and leaves

What the hell does this even mean? She acts like this all the time but she always talks to me, looks at me when she laughs (in a large group) and looks at me. She doesn't really invite me to hangout though, but I think she's really busy all the time because nursing major.
>>
>>17672058

Did she say "Fuck You" or did you assume she meant "Fuck You"?
>>
>>17672166
No she literally said "fuck you", she kind of does that stuff a lot, obviously she doesn't have a mean intent. She also play hits me a lot and it doesn't really make sense to me.
>>
>>17672058

get her number, call her, set up a date and ask her what she meant.

But chances are by that time you will think of asking her what she meant you will be making out.

She wants you bruh stop making excuses and go for her. be the man
>>
>>17672291
Already have her number since we're in the same club. I've always been rejected my whole life and I've never been on a date before. What the hell do I say/do? We're always just giving each other mad banter and joking about stuff. I've already swam wither her before too.
>>
>>17672058
She's pulling your pigtails, brah. Her parents probably had a fucked up relationship that included sarcastic insults and she thinks that's how someone shows affection... Honestly, I'd get the fuck away from her. She isn't being mean, but dat shits a red flag anyways.

She'll never actually love you; she isn't able to. If you want anything even slightly resembling a typical romantic love life she isn't going to be able to provide it. She's basically a relationship hipster; she'll engage in a "love," but only ironically.
>>
>>17672305
I don't think that's true desu... She introduced me to her parents and they were pretty nice and fun people, plus they're military so it's kinda expected. I have no idea if she wants to bro around with me or if she has some weird way of showing affection. Plus she's like the only one other than me not drinking underage.
>>
>>17672316

She wants you to be the man and ask her out fucking dumbass.

She showed you interest hoping that you will do what you are supposed to do which is asking her out but you were dumbass and you didnt saw the signs of her interest and you didnt ask her out.

What you should do is take your phone call her dont chit chat just ask when she is free to hang out then set up a date.

Notice how I rub in asking her out because its the thing you need to do.
>>
>>17672360
I am totally not afraid to ask her out, I just don't know what to do with her m8. Is dinner suitable? Because every time I've asked that I'd been rejected.
>>
>>17672298
Maybe ask her to get some coffee after a club meeting.
I think she said fuck you becuase she might have seen it as a semi-date and you coming late might have fucked that up. It's also hard to organize gatherings, especially during college(I'm assuming you're in college), and she could've also seen you coming late as a slight. You should call her and say that you're sorry for being late. Don't text her, it doesn't look as sincere as a phone call. If you're feeling extra ballsy ask her out for lunch or dinner to make it up to her.
>>
>>17672378
Not the other anon, but dinner is fine. Go someplace you can talk. It seems like you have great bantz with her, so talking to her would be easy.
>>
>>17672412
>>17672406
If you say so, I will. Thanks anons
>>
She's a real-life tsundere, anony-kun.
>>
>>17672058
>she rallied up her girly friends to bring power to herself in numbers
>standing out and reclaiming her femininity by being the one who says anything to you
>nursing major
sounds like an early 20s girl.

>>17672270
she is comfortable around you. you might come off as too attentive and nice and she actually doesn't want your dick. or not.
she definitely finds you physically attractive.
she also has concern for your well-being. her doing this to you is her way of showing negativity for you, as the same time to a degree where it is still safe for her to get away with it. the more those individuals discuss dislike for you within the group, the more those individuals become attracted.
- you have to tell us if you are good looking or not. don't fucking lie about your self-rating op. you know this is a factor in your story.

>>17672291
possible but not enough info yet. it sounds like she wants him but doesn't want to show it whatsoever because op comes off too much as a sissy of a man to her. remember, she flocks up with her hens and they all talk and got their thing going on. this is her giving you attention. stop giving her attention if you are this confused. let it play itself out without engaging your own self into her interactions towards you. stop looking at her when she looks at you from afar. you are standing at an edge.
>>
>>17672298
contain yourself in conversation. don't be robotic but be more mature and humble. you as a guy are actually helping enable her banter and behavior.

don't ask her out on a date. if you don't get it then that setup failed.

this is how your two's relationship would start. you are both comfortable and used to the feeling of being in this situation. it is going to fail and hurt you worse than if you met a girl who is more mannered and sincere.

- and you will have one more check mark in her book. your relationship with her isn't even yours and hers. it is yours, hers, and a bunch of other girls'. dating her right now is a bad idea.

>>17672316
>plus they're military
she is surrounded by very masculine and squared older men.
then we have op. think about it op.

>Plus she's like the only one other than me not drinking underage.
one thing is obvious. she is on her career path and she is <21 years old. you really think dating a girl with this path this early in her life, and this much semi-playful banter and acts of acting out around you is a good idea?

op, you are learning how to deal with cutting communication off with a girl while you have everything against you. because that is what you have to do, cut off communication with her.

if she doesn't go home at night and think about how immature she has been acting, she will look back on these times and realize she was the one being immature and a generally bad human. things in her life will pile and she will remember this feeling of guilt and primitive forms of social interaction.

>>17672360
or she could do other things such as say she will call him back and hang up. or set up a fake date. or just hang up. or not even answer.
>"which way of rejecting him makes me feel better about myself?"

>>17672406
does no one here know that girls get anxiety and insecurities and play those off by projecting them towards male peers?
>>
>>17672835
Thanks for all of the info, it's a different perspective. I am honestly fairly attractive, I'm very slim but fit/muscular and 6 feet. She's obviously seen my shirtless since we swam together.
>>
>>17672781
Fuck you're right, she throws things at me.
>>
You can never really tell from just a description, but going by what you said to me it sounds like she likes you a bit, she was slightly self conscious/uncomfortable that you didn't notice her yourself (when she obviously noticed you). Then you were left together so obviously you were "forced" to interact with you. But by that point she was a bit uncomfortable and this was her way of trying to make light of the situation and excuse herself at the same time.

It's pretty obvious that she likes you. If someone makes a good joke or tells the climax/punchline to a great story, does she instantly look at your respones? If so I'd bet more money than I can afford to miss (who am I kidding? I'd bet money) that she's into you.
>>
>>17673113
Yeah, I specifically paid attention and she did just about every time. How do I progress this then? Get more physical perhaps? I think it would be easier to just do that that then be formal with her and ask her on a date.
>>
>>17673119
I'd just try to connect with her in the same way she connects with you. Banter, jabs, basically any teasing/fucking with her that's not mean-spirited. Also make sure to be mindful of when you have to get serious and show her that you care when it comes down to it.

I agree that formally asking someone out can make things weird and is not necessarily the best move, but straight up jumping from nothing to touching someone without real flirting from both sides is just weird.
>>
>>17673154
I mean, we've been doing that for a while and it's not really going anywhere... So I think she's waiting for me to do something. But obviously she won't just say what that is and I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>17673159
Step it up a notch. Tease her with why you haven't seen her place yet, or scratch that, why hasn't she cooked you all that great food that she talks about [baking, cooking, eating] yet? You're almost starting to feel like she doesn't care for you in the same way that you care for her... Keep this up for a while then when an opportunity arises/you create one because you both agree on a certain movie being fun or seeming promising, go watch it over at your or her place. Then move to physical stuff.

Works best if it is also undecided to her whether or not this is seriously going to be a date. Too many guys are so afraid to be too passive that they don't allow a girl to get expectations and anticipatory pleasure, which ultimately makes her much more receptive.
>>
>>17673173
That sounds good, thanks m8
>>
>>17673197
No problem. Also final tip: if you have her over and the moment is right, the right kind of "you know I actually think you're really cool, right?" comment will make her melt.
>>
>>17673199
That's golden, thanks m8. I haven't had many moments to get serious with her, but since it's so rare it'll work all the better.
>>
>>17673203
Absolutely. Best of luck!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.