[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Hack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: AskingForHelp.jpg (26KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
AskingForHelp.jpg
26KB, 460x276px
I was a lodger I was not at home a lot my landlord or someone he had in the house used my computer to hack a website, I moved out after the people how were hacked contacted the house with the IP address n my landlord said it was me how hacked the website the people say there were calling the police, I was advised by 4chan to removed my main OS drive from my computer it's now gone (destroyed), I would like any advice please, plus what prof can the police get from my computer about the hack without the main OS drive. there recently took my computer n phone.
>>
Sounds like a whacky adventure
>>
>>17671650
You still have to argue in court. Your lawyer will do a much better job than what we will tell you. But basically you don't have the skills to do so and have shown to capacity to do anything like this on a smaller scale. The fact that you threw it your os hdd is kinda suspicious, but it's easier to argue you did it for other reasons than then finding what they want and you having to argue someone else did it.
>>
>>17671658
>>17671658
when the people how were hacked contacted the house, I was in the middle of upgrading my pc anyway, when the police came to my new home n took my computer I had remove the main drive weeks ago, They took me for an interview were my lawyer told me to tell them I was upgrading my pc and that I believe my landlord or someone he had in the house did this. But all the wanted was prof of someone hacking and they was done, I just need to know without the main drive can they still prof that my computer was used to hack. thank you.
>>
I'm pretty sure OP did It, and is now trying to create a false paper trail of innocence through making these threads
>>
>>17671685
I'm trying to stay out of prison, for something someone else did why would make a 'paper trail' using 4chan I don't speak or even seen my landlord any more I'm now at a care of address (homeless some weeks) and every day trying get my head around all of this bullshit my landlord did, so apart from killing my self about this worried I go to prison for a crime I did not do.
>>
>>17671695
I personally think you did the crime. All of your actions up to this point suggest it
>>
>>17671650
You dumb fuck. What is a password? You brought this nonsense on yourself.
>>
Thanks so helpful my landlord he knows gets away with a crime by using my PC I get sent to prison. But hey if guys think I did it, that's what counts right.
>>
>>17671650
Who*
And*
Who*
They*
Proof*
They*
And*
>>17671680
Who*
And*
Removed*
Where*
Proof*
Were*
Prove*
>>17671695
Anymore*
Everyday*
Myself*
Over*
>>
>>17671863
wow
>>
>>17671863
Commend this man with an award. A plaque. ANYTHING
>>
>>17671863
>>17671876
He doesn't even get the all right. "Proof" should be "prove."
>>
>>17671890
No, "proof" is correct in this context.
>what prof can the police get
>what proof [noun] can the police get
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.