[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scammed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I got scammed.
I would just like the person to know that their image is being used.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm depressed.
>>
>>17671544
if you thought this girl was talking to you over the internet then you're retarded
>>
>>17671552
>girl
35 yo bby girl
even 15 years ago she's like a 7 tops
>>
>>17671544
Is there a request for advice here,or are you just bragging?
>>
>>17671560
the woman in the picture? she's the epitome of a "hot" girl, the exact kind of female that catfishers and scammers use; blonde, lots of makeup, stereotypically pretty
>>
>>17671567
>stereotypically pretty
I don't see it. That catfisher must have pretty low bar.
>>
>>17671578
It's his victims that have the low bar.
>>
>>17671544
>>17671650
>>
>>17671567
She's kind of old though
>>
>>17671544
>not your personal army
Fucking leave m8
>>
Cheers dudes for the replies, just advice on how to get some info on the pic would be cool or something like that. I tried a reverse search but found zero.
I could go into detail of the story, but I don't want to bore yous with a wall of text.
>>
>>17671802
Again
>not your personal army
>>
It's cool though, I'll bounce.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.