[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking someone to delete a facebook photo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: faceb.png (33KB, 1000x347px) Image search: [Google]
faceb.png
33KB, 1000x347px
Theres an old unflattering photo on facebook I want deleted, I'm paranoid it will be shared on the 'on this day' memory thing. I don't talk to the people who posted it anymore (had a falling out with one). I feel embarrassed to ask, but would it be weird/petty if I asked one of them to delete it?
>>
You already had a falling out so what should it matter?
I personally wouldn't find it weird if someone asked me to take down a photo.
>>
>>17670791
They are still friends with some of my friends so slightly concerned they may shit talk behind my back about it
>>
>>17670796
Assuming your friends are decent human beings and friends why would they care? Would you laugh about a friend asking to have a photo taken down?

If you are like me and think up all the bad scenarios then the way I get over doing things like sending a message or text is I set a timer for 30 seconds and write out the message, then click send before the time runs out. That helps me not think about it too much.
>>
>>17670820
Thats a good point. Yeah I'm definitely the same, I think up all the bad possible scenarios and dwell on things
>>
You'll probably feel awkward about for about a day, but you'll feel less self-conscious afterwards.

Ask them to take it down.
>>
Use the report button and choose u want to remove it
>>
The photo in question was basically an unflattering photo of me captioned about how I only go to the gym because I don't have a GF (I do now, the photo was years ago). Am I over reacting? I feel like its rude but maybe I'm just being too sensitive to 'lad' banter

>>17670932
I think this is the way to go

>>17670956
Does it notify the person?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.