[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop loving someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1204901832_f.jpg (27KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
1204901832_f.jpg
27KB, 500x244px
How do i stop loving someone?
>>
>>17670146

Tell us a bit more, please. What happened?
>>
>>17670146
Sell yourself to apathy
>>
>>17670150
Nothing in particular. I mean, there's this girl i like but she has a boyfriend, and even if she didn't she's just too good and i'm not really on her league. But i keep thinking and sometimes even having dreams about her, which kinda sucks.
>>
File: 727912.jpg (60KB, 1392x960px) Image search: [Google]
727912.jpg
60KB, 1392x960px
>>17670146
Dat ain't love that's lust
First get over your horomal rage your horn dog.
Second talk to her see what kind of person she is. If she's got a boyfriend she'll tell you. or if you're just ugly as f best to not have any expectations.
Lastly if she is the one, no bf, your looks aren't bad, and you manage to keep your dick in your pants ask her out.
>>
>>17670146
Get in the mind set that you don't love her. Don't just say. "I can't get in the Mind Set."

That's stupid of course you can.

Think long and hard not of her or how amazing she is. Hell you probably don't know her like you think you do. You'll fall in love with another chick anyways. You just have to concentrate. I have dreams where i fall in love with women a lot.. Wake up just to realize it's a dream is actually sad but I go on. It isn't the end of the world. It's just another day.
>>
>>17670409
Dude i know her since 4 years and even tho maybe it isn't "True love" or whatever love even means i'm quite sure it's not just about fucking her.
>>
>>17671482
If she's with someone then there's really not much chance anything is going to change between you guys, especially since you've known her this long. Contrary to popular belief, most smart girls realize when someone likes them and theyvjust don't say anything because they don't want to embarrass or shame that person. Of course, if you emotionally corner them with your feelings, then they'll likely either give you a complete and outright no..or break up with their current partner to be with you. However, if four years has passed, this doesn't sound likely.

You also need to consider that even though she is amazing and everything you think you want in a women, it doesn't necessarily mean you two would be good together in a relationship, and pushing those boundaries is likely to ruin the friendship you have. She might also sense your feelings and try to cut ties a bit in order to save both you and herself from hurt emotions. They don't like being the cause of pain when they can't do anything about your emotions, and the only way they can reduce said pain is to become distant or cold over a period of time.

My suggestion is you start looking for a replacement and leave this girl alone before you completely ruin any friendship there might be between you both. If she wanted to be with you, she would be.
>>
Time is the only thing that will work. Try to keep yourself busy with work and hobbies.
>>
>>17670146
Narcissistic personality disorder I guess
>>
Well murder her boyfriend and be her sole support in the aftermath and then fuck her. Or just play the friend zone and bash her boyfriend and let her know you wouldn't do that. Or just kill her
>>
>>17671519
What the fuck is wrong with people on this site? I got half a mind to report you to the goddamnit police, jesus
>>
>>17671499
Thanks, this answer was very exhaustive. However, removing the thought of her with another person doesn’t help at all. I want to be stoic and not interested in love stuff in general, neither current crush or another, because i feel like i'm not good enough for sustaining a relationship (i don't even know how a relationship is like). Do you have any general advice to avoid falling in love?
>>
File: 8000305_cave_338810c.jpg (28KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
8000305_cave_338810c.jpg
28KB, 620x413px
>>17671519
FROM HEEEEEEEEER
TOOOOOOOO
ETEEEEEERNITYYYYY
>>
>>17671632
Why would you avoid it? Just don't get interested in chicks that are already taken. That's just asking for heartache.
>>
Can someone help me out? My girlfriend and I just recently broke up, she was the one who decided we should go our separate ways. initially I didn't take the break up that hard and managed to move on with my life and just be thankful that I had spent the time I did with her. We still follow each other on social media and not too long ago she posted a photo of this guy who I use to worry about before we even started the relationship. Basically he was just some guy who she apparently had strong feelings for, however, he lives far as fuck away and he never payed much attention to her. When I saw that post, immediately I realized that she probably continued having feels for him and it just makes me feel like I was the second choice, that I wouldn't have even been in her life if he lived closer. Now I look at all our memories and I can't tell if they were ever special at all and this is what makes me sad, how do I cope? Are those memories still special
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.