[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unwanted Encounter with Ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: asian with gun.jpg (128KB, 885x1015px) Image search: [Google]
asian with gun.jpg
128KB, 885x1015px
>Date a woman for 4 years
>buy a ring and plan on proposing
>she breaks up with me a week later
>gives a lot of irrational reasons for breaking up which I don’t believe
>cut off all contact
>call friend of a friend who confirmed that she was cheating on me with her coworker

>6 months later
>out with friends drinking at a bar near sidewalk window
>see her walk by with another guy and she’s giving me a death stare
>no idea why she looks so angry at me

>today
>preparing to take my engineering licensing test
>think if there is anyone else I know who will be taking it
>realize my ex will be in there, too

How do I handle this situation? I’m pretty sure she hates me and I have no idea why. I don’t know what happened with her and her coworker or why she chose to cheat on me. Since I cut off all contact, there really was no discussion or closure to large part of my past life.

I’m worried about staying focused during an 8-hour test stuck in a room with her. Do I talk to her? Ignore her? I feel like my options are to deal with incredible awkwardness or look like a petty bitch holding a grudge.
>>
Ignore her completely. Don't look at her, don't talk about her, just pretend she isn't there.

If she tries to engage you, walk away or ignore her

If you engage her in any way you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>17670082
you should be focused on taking that test and so should she. Don't look at her and one of you will finish first and leave.

Anyway in answer to your other questions. She expected you to do some begging instead you did the right thing and cut all contact. And you know everything you need to know about the end of the relationship. She got a crush on a new guy and acted on it and felt strongly enough about him to ditch you and any future plans you guys had. The End
>>
>>17670101
>If you engage her in any way you're a fucking idiot

Including proposing to her.

Hey-o.

Sick burn.

Okay bye.
>>
>>17670082
Ignore her. Don't even look at her.
>>
>>17670082
Dude, the whole point is to be cool as ice, like you know her and who she is, but everything in the past doesn't matter. You walked away, and didn't give a shit. At least, that's the image you're shooting for here. You don't have to be an autistic sperglord - if she talks to you, you don't have to ignore her - but just act like your relationship never happened. In the timeless words of gotye, she's just someone you used to know
>>
She's beneath you, act upon that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.