[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you smoke weed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

How is your preferred way to smoke weed
>>
>>17669943
vaporization or ingestion
>>
>>17670004

Not at all. Weed smokers belong in jail.
>>
File: d6a.jpg (61KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
d6a.jpg
61KB, 500x329px
>>17670067
>>
>smoking the herbal jew
no, but really, I liked taking small drags from a joint until I felt right
>>
Personally I just smoke joints. I've had bongs and they're pretty cool especially with some ice cubes, but I'm just a nasty pleb who wants to feel it burning in my throat. For me taking drags is part of the overall experience.

Also tried vaping but for whatever reason it did absolutely nothing for me. Confident I did it right because it was with friends who routinely used it and they had no clue what the issue was either. But that's supposed to be the best way, it's an investment so don't be cringy enough to get it if you're a very casual smoker, but you can enjoy the "taste"/aromas better and it's easier on your lungs.
>>
>>17670071

It's cute that you think I'm not serious.
>>
>>17669943
In a pipe, bubbler, bong, joint, blunt, chillum, dirty hookah, or spliff... did I miss any?
>>
>>17670087
It's cute that you think weed is a crime.

It's like you come from the 20th century or something.
>>
>>17670108

Last time I checked it still was a crime kiddo. Hopefully it stays one too.

> but muh 21 enlightened 21st century morals

Please spare me. If it was up to you people everything would be legal and we'd lose any sense of order.
>>
>>17669943
A pipe. It's super efficient, so I only go through a tiny bit at a time. A 1/4-oz lasts me forever.

My wood pipe is kinda fucked, though. I've had it for about 6 years and it gets clogged super easily. Gotta get a new one. I'm thinking glass.
>>
I would IF I HAD A FUCKING PLUG THAT WOULD DELIVER!!!
>>
>>17669943

Ingestion is pretty much the only safe way.

I am paranoid about my lungs because of watching my uncle slowly deteriorate from lung cancer.
>>
>>17670514
it is i crime but i meant it ought not to be. youd have to be some kind of authoritarian not to agree. cannabis has proven medicinal benefits and virtually no negative health consequences. it makes people lazy at worst. and you seem to think that anyone who chooses to use it should languish in prison on the state's dime. people who have done no harm to anyone. i would jump ship from a society like that.

full disclosure, i have not smoked in over a year.
>>
bong or bubbler.
right now im using just a small, regular, cheap glass pipe. i have a cute little bubbler, but its at my boyfriend's house for when i sleep over.
>>
>>17670645
Weed doesn't combust the same things that cigarettes do. The only detriment coming from burning weed would be the carcinogens that are released from the tar and ash, really

You could smoke 20 joints a day and never get cancer cuz the actual weed doesn't harm you, only the burning

Mentally is where weed harms
>>
The way I smoke is I waste a shitload of time and money I could've bettered myself with and don't realize until two years later. Then I try and catch up on two years of slacking but the human body can only due without so much sleep.

But a pipe usually and in the woods.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.