[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women confuse me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

This girl has a crush on me according to a mutual friend of ours, but she has been acting super weird. I don't understand girls (Shes 23, I'm 27)

>Ask her earlier this week if she wants to hangout
>"Yeah can I come over tomorrow and watch a movie."
>Tomorrow comes, and I text her to ask when she will be arriving. She never responds and never shows
>Next day she texts me, "Omg I missed your text I'm sorry."
>That night she texts me at like 9:00, hey I don't want to go out tonight can I come over?
>At 11 she texts me saying she is too tired to come over
>At 2am see a snap chat of her and her friend out

lol wtf?
>>
She's a bitch playing stupid games, tell her to take a hike.
>>
>>17669801
Sounds like she's super shy.
Meet her during the day, for coffee or something?
>>
>>17669801
you've been ghosted, drop contact and pursue an adult
>>17669840
this is terrible advice, do not ever give people like this validation
>>
>>17669801
Fuck that bitch bro
>>
>>17669843

She literally sent me 10 snapchats today, I'd hardly call that ghosting

but yeah, I'm going to drop contact.
>>
>>17669801
It sounds like she likes playing hard to get, but secretly wants to be dominated. Your best bet is to sneak up on her in the dark and after whispering something sweet in her ear like "you're mine now" proceed to have sex with her. Don't mind if she protests, it's part of the fantasy. After your done maybe you two can agree on a safe word for future encounters.
>>
>>17669862
Solid advice, I completely agree.
>>
23 year old girl, probably thinks this funny. Go no contact, if she is actually is interested she will contact you.
>>
>>17669801

I mean, you made your intentions obvious and she isn't making an effort to meet you. Don't waste any more time there.
>>
File: 1475667269866.png (3MB, 2478x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1475667269866.png
3MB, 2478x1266px
Next time she wants to hang out, tell her no. Don't say why, just say no.
>>
>Asks to come over
>doesnt come over
>Asks to come over the next day
>Doesn't come over
>Still sends 10 snaps a day

lmao..w..t..f

Sorry OP I don't know what to say, nothing adds up here.
>>
>>17670095
Maybe she just gets too shy? Like she wants to come but when it's time to go, she spergs out and tries to make it like nothing happened.
It's just a maybe but since we're not the girl, we can't tell you what's on her mind, sorry OP.
>>
>>17669801
girl like this has many crushes and they don't last long. stop being available. no, stop responding to her period. she's making a fool out of you
>>
>Women confuse me
Join the club

Anyway, I'll be she's getting bullshit advice from her girlfriends about being distant to not seem too clingy and let him come to you. If it was me, I wouldn't bother playing along with these kinds of games. I like it when initial courtship is direct and forthright with almost nonstop texting and hanging out because you can't help it. If you're into this chick, just do your best to make it happen. You gotta almost demand her time her time and attention. Maybe even directly address how confusing her aloof bitchy behavior is and tell her to stop playing games. I don't know if that's the best advice but at least it's advice. The way I see it you either make it happen or forget about her and move on.
>>
OP here, in the past hour she has sent me like 5 selfie snaps lmao
>>
>>17669999
Only correct advice in the thread.
Stop opening her snaps too
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.