[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell if someone actually enjoys my company?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pepesad.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pepesad.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
How do I tell if someone actually enjoys my company?
>>
bumping for interest
>>
If they come to you to say hi and initiate hangouts then they truly enjoy your company.
>>
ask yourself a simple question: Am I a frogposter?

if the answer is yes then they don't enjoy your company
>>
>>17669728
"i love being with you, anon"
>>
If you aren't the only one wanting to hang out. If they engage you in conversation or ask to hang out they probably enjoy your company
>>
>>17669728

If they avoid you, then they don't. If they talk to you and approach, then they do.

Where does this question come from? Something going on in your life?
>>
>>17669728

To put it simply, if someone makes an effort to spend more time in your company then it is safe to assume that they enjoy it.

If you contact someone all the time but they never contact you first or initiate trying to hang out with you then its also safe to assume that they might not be so interested in you and if they ARE interested in you they're not very consistent.

When someone wants to be around you they'll let you know it. Don't make a habit of chasing after affection if someone doesn't want to give it to you.
>>
>>17669728
One time, I was really peeved about something (my relationship at the time was coming to an end and I was bummed out.) I felt low, as though no one else would bother with my boring ass self. I was at a social engagement but I just sat in the corner quietly to myself sorta seething and internally lamenting. But then, one by one, buddies of mine started coming over to hang out and chew the shit, and for a little while I forgot my woes. "I guess this is where the cool kids are hanging out", one of them said. And I took solace in the fact that my life was not over, and that I do indeed have friends.

This is how you tell people enjoy your company.
>>
A lot of the advice in this thread is actually bad. For a lot of people with social anxiety (aka a lot of people here) it's very easy to assume that others don't like them because they flaked out on plans once or blew them off once or were in a bad mood once. In reality the vast majority of friendships are built simply on the back of spending a lot of time together (which is why people make friends in school or college or work). Having shared interests and similarities personalities obviously helps but if you keep at it a good amount of the time you will end up with friends. It's 90% about showing up.

So if someone seemingly rejects you or isn't so interested in friendship a) their opinion might change, b) their rejection may have nothing to do with you in particular.
>>
>>17670190

The thing is, OP isn't really saying much. Without information about what's in his mind, it's hard to gauge anything.

But in broad strokes, people that like you will be around you. They don't need to be always looking for your attention, but they'll be around.

Would be useful to hear more from OP.
>>
File: 1458010459254.jpg (37KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1458010459254.jpg
37KB, 400x320px
>>17669806

Oh op, you'll know if people enjoy your company. if you have to question it then they probably don't.
>>
>>17670190
I used to have social anxiety. Took me way too long to realise this.
>>
They'll agree to hangout again with minimal resistance, and maybe even a bit of enthusiasm.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.