[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I know anything before making a tinder? It seems like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
Should I know anything before making a tinder? It seems like the only way I would ever meet somebody. Also if someone I know sees me on there will they think I am a loser for trying it?
>>
>>17669715
Not unless you are married or in a relationship
>>
>>17669723
Never been in either before, I'm just hoping this is the way I can finally meet someone.
>>
>>17669715
it uses your facebook photos last time i checked. so make sure you have some good shit on there.

dont put too much time into your bio. keep it short and sweet.

keep expectations low

nobody cares if they see someone they know. it would be just as awkward for them. hell it might be a plus that they already know you.

source: have tindered off/on for 3 years between relationships with moderate success.
>>
>>17669765
Do you need a facebook to use it?
>>
>>17669769
i think you do. its a precaution to prevent catfishing. not sure tho
>>
>>17669786
Well shit, don't have one
>>
>>17669792
You can make a Facebook just for tinder...that's what I did.

Make sure pictures clearly show face and body.
Men statistically have more luck with a beach pic.
NO BATHROOM SELFIES
Do not put wierd close ups or whatever

Also, if you are serious about meeting someone, you need to escalate to texting. If someone doesn't want to text, I don't think they are taking me seriously. Like if they say on tinder (after a chat session) "we should meet up!" I will agree, but if they don't then ask for my number/give theirs, I know they aren't serious.
>>
Wait I don't get it. In order to get a pairing that other person has to like me back. But what if I disliked a person and they liked me? How can I know who liked me and disliked me? Do I need premium for that?

To me Tinder seems really retarded compared to simply using Facebook.
I think a specialized marriage/friends/flirting dating websites especially made for chatting and finding specific people is much more reliable to finding people rather than Tinder.
Tinder sounds like a meme.
>>
>>17669888
Alright. What can they see from facebook, just pictures and bio right?
>>
>>17669907
You only get to chat if you both like each other. No premium account needed.

Call it what you like, but I am a girl that has slept with 5 guys I met on there.

Each person is different...not everyone is looking for a hookup.
>>
>>17669912
Facebook is for your name, age, location, schooling/work.

If you don't want it on tinder, don't add it to facebook.

Pictures can be easily uploaded to tinder from facebook. Doesn't need to be your Facebook profile pic.
>>
This guy was on tinder too
>>17668673
>>
>>17669888
>no bathroom selfies
lol m8 I have 3 pictures and 2 of them are bathroom selfies and I still get like 3 matches a day

le nice suit/beach pic meme is not a requirement if you're going for college girls
>>
>>17669946
That would be the ideal match, someone that goes to my college
>>
How the hell do you get pairings? I've been at this for 2 months now and no pairings.
>>
>Finally get match
>They send you a message that seems like a bot and I reply with some stupid shit
>It wasn't a bot
FUCK ME
>>
I think Tinder works best for americans. Europe seems shy about using it like a hook up, one nighter program.
>>
>>17670659
"Sorry, I thought you were a bot because they always make them pretty" or some shit and bam her skirt is gone
>>
>>17670633
Swipe everyone to the right
>>
>>17669715

You should know that it's a worthless and ineffective way of meeting actual quality women.

It's like a user friendly craigslist.
>>
>>17671406
I met an amazing girl on tinder, (whom i'm just friends with by this point for other reasons)

But she's a huge inspiration for me, she has a brain tumor is going through radiation therapy (which is a million times worse and more painful than chemotherapy) She gained alot of weight from the medication when she used to be a very healthy weight and an extremely extremely attractive girl. She lost all of her hair even tho she said thats the one thing that made her feel pretty, but she goes through it all with a smile on her face, and she's super bubbly and always wants to know how I'm doing.
>>
>>17671431

Well damn, didn't have to get all sentimental on me, but from my experience it's not the best way of meeting people. You have to hop through too many land mines and even then a match with someone doesn't guarantee that they won't just ignore you.

If you're not too outgoing, it could even kill your self esteem when the type of women who you think are in your league or even below it don't want to right swipe you.
>>
File: 1424468816651.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1424468816651.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>17669715
I'm a 21yo virgin who never had a girlfriend. Have dated three girls but never passed the point. So yeah. Been using Tinder for 2 years and this summer I finally found a girlfriend. She accepts me for who I am and she passed all my high standards (prolly why I didn't have a gf up til now). Now we're officially in a relationship for 3 months already and I we don't see life without each other.
So yeah. Go on and try Tinder. You might not find the best match quick, but you will in some time.
Also, nobody cares if they find you on Tinder, because they are on Tinder themselves, so they can't use it as an argument to make you look like a loser.
Good luck
>>
>>17671431
Really sorry for her and I don't want to sound rude but I guess most people wouldn't put into "quality women" a fat and bald girl.
>>
>>17671452

> most people wouldn't put into "quality women" a fat and bald girl.

Uh no, i was the one who made the original post and if someone meets an interesting person who they can click with then that's a quality woman regardless of how they look.

In my experience though it seems a lot of the women are just "dude weed lmao i love dogs and cats, looking for an adventure, generic beach picture, don't hit on me silly boys not here for that but follow me on instagram and snapchat xD" it's all really generic and boring.
>>
>>17669946
>3 matches a day
>a day
>a day

That's bullshit and you know it unless you're spending money on premium.
>>
>>17671541
not him but I'm averaging atleast 1 match aday, usually 2 and I'm only liking 6/10+, 1 selfie 1 group photo and 1 photo with my ex 90%cut off, had a body pic with abs for 2 days and only got 1 6/10 so deleted it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.