[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thin penis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0988.jpg (126KB, 1280x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0988.jpg
126KB, 1280x812px
I have a very thin penis, about 4inches in girth but 7inches in length

Ie pencildick

I always hear about girls saying they love "the "full feeling" and being "stretched" by a thick cock, while with mine sometimes I can't even feel the vaginal walls because theres not much friction

Am I eternally doomed? Will I ever please a woman without having to resort to hands/tongues to make a girl orgasm?
>>
The most sensitive parts of a woman's hoo-ha is on the outside so while you're doing her you should be rubbing her down regardless.
>>
Jelquing increases girth by an inchish and length by 2ish in the first year, try that. Website that has a forum starts with thunder, google it.
>>
File: 1455291867954.gif (748KB, 286x155px) Image search: [Google]
1455291867954.gif
748KB, 286x155px
There are two prongs of attack to solve this problem. Either you get the girl to do kegels or you try penis enlargement.

Jelqing works like >>17669302 said, but he is greatly exaggerating the average gains from just jelqing. Realistic gains in a year are about 1 inch in length and .5 inch in girth. Everyone is different and gains different tho. Thundersplace is the best pe website, check out the linear newbie routine or whatever it's called.

I've been jelqing for about 5 months and clamping for about 1. I've gained just .2" in length, but about .5" in girth. So as you can see everyone gains differently.
>>
>>17669298
Whenever I hear girth length they all sound big.
I would love to see a photo.
>>
Do bathmates work
>>
(Tr)Eat your girl right.
>>
>>17669347
it's not lol. Measure your finger circumference for reference.
>>
>>17669469
I said without having to use tongue and fingers

Thats just not as fun
>>
>>17669547
Make it fun.

Honestly pussy eating can be some of most fun you'll have in sex if you do it right. To have her squirming and begging to cum *ngh*. To play with her orgasm and to dangle it right in front of her.

Plus, post-cunnilingus blowjobs are the fucking best.
>>
4" at its thickest, even at the head?
>>
mine is 6X6. But I've only sleep with one woman. And ya she said I 'hurt' her because it was so wide.
>>
>>17670125
square dick
>>
>>17670163
aka chode
>>
File: Suzuran Sanada.jpg (126KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Suzuran Sanada.jpg
126KB, 900x1350px
Men worrying about penis size is the most idiotic thing in the world.

Men and women do not think alike. Men are capable of dissecting a woman's body and individually evaluating every aspect of her down to her elbows and ankles. You see men do this on the internet.

Women are not like that. They focus much more on the whole package. They evaluate appearance, personality, social position, fun factor, everything as part of a thing. This is why it is much easier for an ugly man to get laid than an ugly woman; an ugly man can compensate with fashion, humor, wealth, fitness, etc. Ugly women are less successful because men are more cut-and-dry when evaluating someone to screw.

These are all generalizations, but the point is: it does not fucking matter. If you have gotten to the point where a woman is taking off your pants, she's not going to stop and leave because your dick is below average.

AND ALSO: Your dick is not below average. It's perfectly normal, even above. Stop being so insecure, everyone. It's idiotic.
>>
>>17670317
The point is that you're a regressive sexist.
>>
>>17669298

>I always hear about girls saying they love "the "full feeling" and being "stretched" by a thick cock

..... I'm 36 years old and I've never heard girls say any of this. You're ALWAYS hearing about this? Where the fuck are you hanging out, kid?
>>
>>17669488

Fuck Geometry and Trigonometry.

Just post a cock pic.
>>
Some women love it bottoming out their pussy. My ex didn't like it, my current gf likes it. All girls are different just like all cocks are different.
>>
>>17670340

I'm 31 and have a thicke cock so I've never heard this.

Maybe me fucking girls with said thicke cock had a Butterfly Effect which caused the girls I fucked to start preferring thicke cocks and then they started talking about it all the time and everywhere which leads to pencil dicked guys like him hearing this, feeling bad and then posting on 4chan.

It all makes sense.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.