[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dick is so small why did I get cursed with 4 inches erect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 225x224px
My dick is so small why did I get cursed with 4 inches erect I wouldn't care so much but it's thin as shit as well it's so fucking pathetic I'll literally NEVER pleasure a woman why couldn't I had at least some girth FUCK THIS.
>>
Well, think on bright side: you can walk naked when you has a boner and no one will notice it.
>>
It really doesn't matter. Unless you're just sleeping with slutty girls who would actually judge that. If a girl likes you and is in a relationship with you, the size really doesn't matter. It'll be more of a turn off if you're an insecure little boy about it.
>>
>>17669208
Don't worry, my middle finger is almost 4 inches and it's enough to please a woman.
>>
At least you're not me. I have a better chance of becoming king of darkness before I'm able to look at women as people.
>>
File: 1462917702894.gif (2MB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
1462917702894.gif
2MB, 500x266px
There are two prongs of attack to solve this problem. Either you get the girl to do kegels or you try penis enlargement.

Jelqing works, realistic gains in a year are about 1 inch in length and .5 inch in girth. Everyone is different and gains different tho. Thundersplace is the best pe website, check out the linear newbie routine or whatever it's called.

I've been jelqing for about 5 months and clamping for about 1. I've gained just .2" in length, but about .5" in girth. So as you can see everyone gains differently.
>>
>>17669233
Why?
>>
>>17669208
Find a girl with shallow pussy
>>
File: 200_s.gif (18KB, 213x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
18KB, 213x200px
>>17669337
>that fucking gif
Source please
>>
>>17669208
Honestly mate it's not as bad as you think, I was fingering a girl a while ago and hurt her because my fingers were too long, my longest finger is about 4 inches.
>>
File: 1458961887410.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1458961887410.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>17669423
no idea sorry, I imagine it's some type of wrestling video
>>
>>17669208

My dick is a bit above 4 inches. 11-12cm. It's not thick either, but I don't know the girth.

Doesn't matter either way. I'm in a relationship right now, but I've had a few one-night stands before. Women. Don't. Care. Just make her cum. Give good head. Use your hands.

She won't kick you out of the bed because of your size. She's aroused, she's there to cum. You make that happen, you're good. You don't, and you might as well have a baseball bat for a dick.

"Having to" go down on women before the act is literally the only "problem" I ever had with having a small-ish dick. Well, that, and not feeling shit when she's on top.

I think having sex with a guy who has a small dick is the female version of fucking a gaping pussy. You might not cum, but as long as she gives head and you get off, it's alright. Not for a relationship maybe, but it's still alright.

And if you do get into a relatinship? Oh boy, it's heaven. Years of pent up frustration about your size fading away as you make her scream in doggy thanks to fucking the same girl, knowing exactly what she likes.
>>
>>17669227
This.

Listen guy I can cum from just my fingers and they're about 3 1/2 in. My ex had a 4 - 4 1/2in dick and he could drive me crazy. It's all about attitude and foreplay. If you just stick it with no prep then it's not going to feel satisfying and being a pussy and crying about your dick size is infinitely more of a turn off then your size.
>>
>>17669463
Lmao.
>>
>>17669482
On the flip side my ex used to brag about his dick size and let me tell you... it turned me off more than his dick could turn me on.

Also, it hurt.
>>
>>17669337
DO NOT jelq, OP. Your dick is small, but at least it works. You can cripple your dick permanently. Most of the pro-PE guys lose their shit when I say this, but I'm telling you from experience.

I made a thread on this board like three weeks ago. I injured myself while jelqing late August and I'm still suffering immensely.

I'm 19, have had sex with maybe 40 women via tinder and CL, but this was the fourth real relationship that I was in. Long story short, girlfriend says I'm smaller than her previous boyfriend after sex. I look up a routine online, follow the instructions and do the warmup, no problems. The next day did the same thing, no problems. The third day, I jacked off after the routine. I immediately lost my erection and they didn't return until about a week later.

Lasting effects? I have a slight bend in my penis to the right, a torsion of the entire thing by an ten degrees, rigidity in my flaccid penis that relaxes only if I lay down, infrequent yet chronic pains in the shaft when I get a boner, 80% erections that can only be maintained if I'm sitting or laying down, and I've been suffering from chronic constipation since the injury. I literally have to take prune juice just to defecate, and my urine flow just returned to normal last week.

I've been to three doctors and two urologists. The first doctor said I needed to rest for three weeks. It's already been eight now. The urologist said rest for six weeks, I went back the sixth week, he said take another six weeks because natural healing is the only solution.The second urologist told me two weeks ago that it's likely penis chamber damage that needs to heal, but the bend and torsion is probably permanent. My impotence might also be permanent, but we have to verify with ultrasounds when I'm healed enough to get a boner without pain.

You never know the blessings you have until they're gone. Accept your dick as it is, OP. You only get one.
>>
>>17669208

Use other parts of your body. Go down on her, finger her, use your head.

Don't let it become a things that weights you down. Don't hide because of it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.