[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I BREAK UP WITH MY CLINGY GF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1453851587864.png (10KB, 363x349px) Image search: [Google]
1453851587864.png
10KB, 363x349px
I've been trying to break up with her for two weeks now, but she keeps threatening to kill herself and shit. I really don't hate her or anything, I just don't think it would work out because we're so different and I don't really love her anymore.

She won't have it and I really don't want her to ruin her own life because of this. Is she just emotional? I'm afraid she won't get over it. We are/were each other's first, but she's basically a really stupid bimbo who loves animals way too much and keeps nagging me all the time and is used to being right because her family is full of even more retarded bimbos. She's crazy.

How the fuck do I end it so she won't fall into 10 years of depression?
>>
>>17669021
Dude just get the fuck out of there.
She is holding you hostage in the most degrading way possible, not by threatening you in any way, but by threatening herself.
She might kill herself, nothing you can do about that, but that's not your fault, don't EVER tell yourself otherwise. SHE is the one that can't handle life.
She needs this to grow the fuck up. If she becomes depressed for 10 years then that is what she needs to grow as a person.
This thing is going to end either way, the only difference is how long you will sit there being too much of a pussy to finally do what needs to be done.

Sit her ass down and tell her that you guys are done. The way she has been keeping you together has only built more resentment than anything else. If she threatens to do stuff to herself then say that's up to her, you need to focus on yourself and YOUR well being. At this point she might become hostile, put you down with verbal assault and shit, don't let her get to you.
Also I would record the conversation, just in case she threatens to accuse you of rape or something insane like that (you never know, really).
>>
#1: Insure she isn't pregnant, and that you haven't had sex with her in a timeline enough that she could potentially be pregnant from you after the break up

#2 Break up with her

Mean things will be said, both sides will cry, and you've both got a long road of depression ahead of you, even if it doesn't hit you immediately.
>>
>>17669150
Btw, I say this because I went through the same shit. And I stuck with her for years and years, if you don't do this now you WILL regret it for a really long time. Rip off that bandaid
>>
>>17669021
she wants to kill her self because you wont talk to her afterwards not because youre leaving her. god damn youre retarded.
>>
>>17669193
It's very clear you've never been in this situation. Desperate people do this shit all the time to keep a relationship together.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.