[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Situationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: situationship.jpg (14KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
situationship.jpg
14KB, 236x236px
So it turns out I'm a guy in a situationship with a girl.

We did not talk about what this whole "thing" was for a while. About 2 months ago I told her I didn't want to see her if she was seeing other guys. She agreed, but did not demand anything from me.

Six weeks ago I asked her if she really was not bothered by me hypothetically seeing other girls. She said she would be and demanded I didn't. I agreed.

We've been seeing each other for a total of three months now. We have been acting like a couple from day one.

So I "took a hint" as the guy and asked her to be my girlfriend one month ago. She basically shot me down and started the whole "why label it?"
"Don't you think we're having a good time now?"
"Why do you want to ruin what we have?"
etc.

It kinda bummed me out because I've "shown my hand" and want us to be official. I feel like I've surrendered all power to her..

She also told me "It's gonna happen, but don't pressure me" and when I said I actually wanted to wait for her to ask me to be her boyfriend she said "Nono, the guy is supposed to ask".

Later in the evening she started talking about things I need to accept if we were gonna be official, "because we are gonna be a couple".

I don't really know, I decided i was just gonna chill out, because, yea it was fine, but it still bummed me out that she was basically hiding me from her friends etc.

Usually the roles in this are reversed, so I feel like a bitch.

I've started second guessing if she is actually seeing me exclusively, like I'm seeing her exclusively, she might just be lying about it.

What's your opinion /adv/?

Pic related.
>>
Once you're out of high school, you don't really need to "ask out" people anymore. A lot of relationships just kind of flow naturally out of whatever interactions you were having beforehand.

just don't sperg out, and just go with the flow. You guys obviously are comfortable to talk about your relationship boundaries so be an adult and work with her as often as you can.
>>
>>17668776
>"why label it?"
means no long term commitment but just enough to keep you hopeful
>>
>>17668776
I know of more than one relationship where the two of them are clearly together and exclusive but not "Facebook official" or whatever. One of the couples I am thinking of even live together.

Among those one seems kinda problematic because she's always crying that nobody likes her even though she has a boyfriend apparently. The other two seem to be going fine but who knows.

Its weird to me that people do this shit but I guess there's a reason for it. I would say not to worry unless she's being cold, heartless and cruel.
>>
>>17668776
My opinion is that this is childish and you should bail. Why label it uh? It sounds like something only post-modern people will do
>>
>>17668776
"Why label it?" Is what you say when you're in a My First Relationship by Fisher Price.

You label it as a symbol that you're committing to one another, to inform the world around you that you are a couple. Why label it? Seriously? Why would you NOT label it?
>>
>>17668776

>I feel like I've surrendered all power to her..

>Usually the roles in this are reversed, so I feel like a bitch.

This kind of stuff jumps out to me. your relationship doesn't look that healthy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.