[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with not being Chad and my massive insecurity about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (113KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1024x576px
How do I deal with not being Chad and my massive insecurity about my pathetically thin petite body?

It's one of the main causes of my low self esteem. When I see my guy friend who's taller than me, had broad shoulders, and is a white Chad I hate myself and my life.

All girls ever want is a tall white blond Chad. And I'm just an average height pathetic guy.

My friend gets women 10 times more than me because he's two inches taller and white. :(
>>
What race are you?
>>
>>17668693
>>17668693

I'm greek but I may have been mixed or something because I look fairly in the darker shade of olive

My narrow shoulders and 5'11 height is one of my biggest insecurity. I wish I was two inches taller or had broader shoulders. I have a boxy bitch like body and I'm at an age where my bones have already grown and it's too late.

I fucking hate being skelly. It makes me want to kill myself. Girls don't even consider me because I'm so pathetically skinny.
>>
>>17668709
>complaining about first world problems that can be solved easily by putting mass on

Are you just genuinely retarded or actual autistimo? Get on the /fit/ train, go /fraud/, and eat 100g protein a day along with a surplus of calories a day, youll easily get to what you want (in terms of body mass) in less than a year.

>b-but i dont know what to do

Read the sticky at
>>>/fit/
>>
Hahaha. Feel your pain. 5'7 here, and i've been with some not bad lookinggirls. Hard to imagine how many I have missed, and going to miss because of my height.
Literally bothing you can do, unless you are ready to sacrifice one year of your time for "Illizarov's apparatus"
>>
Btw, gym meme is overrated. Tall chad with nice face will get more pussy than a short muscular guy with okay face. Just saying.
>>
>>17668714
>>17668714

I'm a true skelly. My bones are incredibly thin and shoulders very narrow. I wear XS and weight 120 lbs. even if I lift my shoulders will stay narrow and my body will stay small.

I'm not going to magically gain height or be Chad

I tried lifting for 3-4 months but it caused an injury in my tendon and I had to stop

I also find weight lifting incredibly tedious and boring. I don't know how people do it everyday
>>
>>17668729
>>17668729

Thing is. I'm not even short, but to women unless you hit that 6 and above mark you're basically fucking invisible

I hate how many cards are stacked up against us men just to be attractive

Perfect jaw, above 6 feet height, fit athletic body, long dick, great money

It's so hard to meet these expectations
>>
>>17668734

That's the rub....

I feel invisible
>>
>>17668737
Either stay skelly, put in work, or stop complaining. What, you want us to say 'bee yourself'? Beeee-ing a bitch isnt going to get you noticed.

>>17668744
>unless you hit that 6 and above mark you're basically fucking invisible
Yeah, because you're everything else except 6 feet right?
>>17668734
>gym meme is overrated
both scenarios get way more pussy than you, not a meme.
>>
chad's muscles are going to be fat and saggy by the time he turns 40

if you take care of yourself, you can be desirable to ~20 y/o women well in to your 50s
>>
>>17668789
>>17668789
>>17668789

>Yeah, because you're everything else except 6 feet right

Yes
>>
>>17668687
if u think thats all girl ever want then u deserve to feel insecure
>>
Chad is more than just body

It's a dominating confident personality and I just don't have that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.