[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roommate hookup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Ok.
I was looking for cheaper apartments and came across a girl who was also looking for a roommate. She struck me as a very open minded person. Extremely easy going , she sounded like someone who was a lot of fun.
Now, while we've been looking for apartments we drove around the city and talked. So obviously the topic got to our sex lives very fast.
She told me about her rocky relationship with her botfriend, her sort of cheating on him with some other guy. She casually uses light drugs and parties a lot.
Now, i am honestly not falling for her and I absolutely would not want to date her.

During one of those meeting she basically dropped a phrase like:
"So since we are gonna be roomates, i should say that if a guy doesn't go down on me, i will not go down on him."
Later I kinda asked her what she meant by that (maybe i shouldn't have) and she said she was simply complaning about her bf. Now obviously it was part about "since we are gonna be roommates" put me on the spot.

I am not thirsty , but would lie if I said I didn't want to have casual sex from time to time.
Now what I was planning to to was basically to make it clear that I find her attractive, make sexy remarks add some touching into the mix, go out few times. And after that see if there's some tension and make a move.

What do you guys think?
PC: as i said, i would not ve jeleaus of her since in a different situation i would not want to date her.i didnt not want to move in with her because i wanted to have sex, sinply because she really seems like a fun person.

Thoughts, related experiences and suggestions would be welcomed
>>
I ll bump
>>
I would do this
>Now what I was planning to to was basically to make it clear that I find her attractive, make sexy remarks add some touching into the mix, go out few times. And after that see if there's some tension and make a move.

but without the going out.
You're gonna be roommates, just watch a movie together or something. No need to go on a 'date' if all you want is casual sex.
>>
>>17668697
I meant to parties. And not only two of us. I am not a complete wallflower , just new to this city.
Actually the only thing i am a little bit jelly about is her having a lot of friends and connections while I am gonna have to work on them from scratch.
>>
I love female roommates. They'll fuck your brains out and then do the dishes. It's like having a wife without any of the emotional investment. I have a female roommate now, though we stopped having sex a few years ago (also like a wife). She's stellar to live with, most responsible rm I ever had.

Another girl I've worked with for about 3 years, her bf was just put out of the picture, and she invited me to come live with her. It's a one bedroom lol.
>>
>>17668707
Get her to invite some friends over for you to meet. If you have sex with her, she'll talk you up to her friends too
>>
I ll make it shorter:
I dont want to make it ackward since she is a good friend and we can have a lot of fun together regardless of sex
So i am planing to basically avoid any "gay friend" shit, make it clear that I find her sexy and attractive , try to spend as much time away from her and after couple of weeks make a move during some netflix and chill.
Like i don't want it to look like I feel entitled to it. But hell, who of us would refuse some casual sex?

Do you guys think it is a decent plan?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.