[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uhh... hi, this is pretty long but it has been really bothering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: desperation-642x250.jpg (58KB, 642x250px) Image search: [Google]
desperation-642x250.jpg
58KB, 642x250px
Uhh... hi, this is pretty long but it has been really bothering me for a while now and I can't stand the hate, sadness and feel of betrayal inside of me, I really need to get this solved.
So this is the thing:

Me and my gf have been together more than a year now. I have always been a really jealous guy but tried my best to control myself, even though when a guy tried to flirt with her she would just keep talking with the guy, not answering to the flirt in any way but also not telling him to stop (we're talking about sexual flirts too) and she even kept showing interest in talking to him. She had cheated on both her exs but promised not to do it with me and although she has kept her promise it's rather... borderline, for example: sending a pic of the dildo I bough her to one of her exs saying "It's for anal but since I'm tiny I use it normally". This last incident happened some months ago, I only know it because I took a peek at her conversation with her ex since she have been texting him once more like a month or two ago, can't even remember, it's driving me crazy.

I would never reveal that I took a peek at the conversation since she tends to avoid confrontation and just runs away or stops doing anything and cries, even ignoring it and telling her to stop will help, doesn't like the topic because it means she has to make an effort? she just does that.
Now well, she tells me everything but she keeps some news just for her ex, like, to discuss, she texts him almost instantly, sometimes even taking her fucking phone out in the middle of a tv show we're watching together, although he even mentioned to that guy that sometimes she waits to check the phone since she knows how much it bothers me, I have never done anything like this to her, I have been completely loyal, even respectfully turning down flirts but I'm on my limit.

What should I do?
(dumping her is not an option, she's also my best friend and has totally been there whenever I needed her)
>>
You gotta learn to communicate with her
>>
>>17668634
>Now well, she tells me everything but she keeps some news just for her ex, like, to discuss, she texts him almost instantly, sometimes even taking her fucking phone out in the middle of a tv show we're watching together, although he even mentioned to that guy that sometimes she waits to check the phone since she knows how much it bothers me, I have never done anything like this to her, I have been completely loyal, even respectfully turning down flirts but I'm on my limit.

And that is not a enough of a red flag for you? Jesus christ, dude.
"Hey gf can you please stop talking to people you've previously been intimate or had relationships with? It actually bothers me to the point that I need to mention it. I think the relationship is going well but if this continues then i'm not exactly sure how it;s gonna work out"
>>
File: laugh glasses.jpg (50KB, 211x251px) Image search: [Google]
laugh glasses.jpg
50KB, 211x251px
>>17668634
>sending a pic of the dildo I bough her to one of her exs saying "It's for anal but since I'm tiny I use it normally".
Topcuck
Dump her now
>>
>>17668634
tell her frankly that you can't stand it. That you want her to make an effort. Tell her that avoiding confrontation is unhealthy and that you both need to communicate. Propose you go see a mediator or couples therapist if necessary.
>>
>>17668634
wow. her ex actually sounds like her number one guy and you just filling a spot. If in a year she hasn't backed off telling him all her intimate details as if he is her partner she will never and certainly not on your request. Furthermore it is he she tells everything not you and hope you realize people still speak on the phone and see each other in person and undocumented.
>>
>>17668634
>borderline, for example: sending a pic of the dildo I bought her to one of her exs saying "It's for anal but since I'm tiny I use it normally"
OP that shit is not borderline but crosses the line
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.