[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 year old loser virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ljy477PjwD1qbhikco1_500.jpg (98KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljy477PjwD1qbhikco1_500.jpg
98KB, 500x381px
How do I not feel like shit when I'm talking to people about stuff?

For example, I was talking to a few friends, and hey start talking about how 'terrible' their love life is, because they went on a few dud dates.

A friend of a friend was talking about how she loved a guy and he loved her back but they couldn't be together for some inane, illogical reason. (something along the lines of "we don't want to hurt each other")

I've noticed its mostly women that will complain about this shit, or complain about how guys hit on them or some bullshit.

I'm a loser guy thats never even had someone remotely interested in me, and hearing about this shit - especially from women - makes me feel like shit, and angers me to no end.
>>
Why are you a loser? Work on not being one.
>>
Just be honest to your friends and talk about your problems like your friends are doing about theirs.
>>
Envy is a nasty feeling, yes. The fact that you realise it's your problem rather than everyone else's is the first step. While you can try to improve this by consciously thinking to yourself "now I'm been illogical" when you start to feel like that, the only thing that will truly help is to actually improve your life and love life in particular. Though, some envious people will only ever find new reasons to loath people who have it better, so even that might not help. How often does this happen and does it occur in other settings?
>>
>>17668536
I don't know. I just am. I'm nothing special, and I have reason to think otherwise.

Its as if I'm doing everything right but I'm still a loser
>>
>>17668537
I have been, they just don't seem to realise its an ongoing basis. And its not just friends, like I said before, it can also be a friend of a friend.

Its just when people women talk about how 'bad' their love life is, its analogous to westerners talking about how hungry they are in front of starving african kids.
>>
>>17668541

Being nothing special doesn't equal being a loser. There's nothing wrong with being average and leading an average life. The fact that you have this mentality might be the biggest problem dragging you down right now. It sounds like you've just given up on yourself completely.
>>
>>17668559
I became really depressed few months ago, at the moment, everything feels terrible and i hate it. And I hate that I can't do anything about it.

Thats what makes me a loser. An average person can keep going. I feel like calling it quits.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>How do I not feel like shit when I'm talking to people about stuff?
Be interesting and interested in what you're talking about.

>I'm a loser guy thats never even had someone remotely interested in me, and hearing about this shit - especially from women - makes me feel like shit, and angers me to no end.
Bad example because women tend to confuse their emotions whereas men tend not to be in touch with them at all.
But either way you're getting frustrated because you think you'd be different or could do any better when that's not the case. In fact you've never even been in a relationship. Go out and find a girl and have a few relationships, fuck up a few relationships and become slightly jaded and uncaring and normal like the rest of us.

>Its as if I'm doing everything right but I'm still a loser
You don't get friends and girlfriends (just an extension of friendship) by doing everything right. You make and get interest and friends by doing and being interesting things. Learn some skills, take part in group activities and benefit people around you, learn to lead and give direction etc. All these will put you in the spotlight and allow you to interact with potential friends and fucks.

>Its just when people women talk about how 'bad' their love life is, its analogous to westerners talking about how hungry they are in front of starving african kids.
Again, you're making a shitty comparison. You haven't failed or fucked up any relationships so calling them out for bitching about theirs is hypocracy at best. Go fuck up a few relationships and you'll care less when they bitch.
Also realise that women just like to vent and talk inane shit a lot of the time.
>>
>>17668526

you have to change yourself and be more confident. in college, i asked a girl out in the bar, infront of my buddy nonetheless. got a flat out no, took a walk of shame away. asked another girl out a few days later, she said yeah, left me for another guy a couple months later. thats another story...

long story short, i was in a bad place. she left me, my dad died not too long before that, work sucked. i drank heavy and stayed home alot, thought id be one of those guys that die alone and nobody finds the body until a week later. after a year of that i thought fuck this, started going out, dressed well etc. i went to a function from another board on 4chan, met a girl, we were friends for a few months, then she asked me out and we've been together nearly 2 years. i lost my virginity to her at 24 years old

your looks/not being special are not an excuse, women will notice you as long as you are a)confident b)take care of your looks c)smell good. go to a bar in jeans, a casual dress shirt, and put on some good cologne and talk to random people including girls
>>
>>17668575
I'll just walk into the girlfriend storea dn pick up a girlfriend.

I'm not in this situaition from a lack of trying. Thats what I mean by doing everything right.

I'm trying so hard.
>>
>>17668584
>I'll just walk into the girlfriend storea dn pick up a girlfriend.
>I don't want a girlfriend if it takes effort on my part

>I'm not in this situaition from a lack of trying. >Thats what I mean by doing everything right.

>I'm trying so hard.

How so? How many girls have you been rejected by and for what reasons?
>>
>>17668575

>Go fuck up a few relationships and you'll care less when they bitch.

>Also realise that women just like to vent and talk inane shit a lot of the time.

fucking this, 2 years on and my girlfriend will vent about random shit. to the point i just sit there and nod, you just learn to live with it because it blows over after an hour.
>>
>>17668592
mostly non-reasons, i.e. they say they aren't ready for a relationship or not looking or something, and then have a bf a few weeks later.

or they don't want to 'ruin' the friendship, not realising that theres an imbalance in the friendship and it implodes.

my personal favourite was one where she said she wasn't interested in guys (wanted to focus on uni) and didn't want to ruin the friendship - then a week or two later she starts going out with this guy AND THEN proceeds to give me the play-by-play of how everything is going, despite me telling her numerous times I don't want to hear about it.
>>
>>17668598

>my personal favourite was one where she said she wasn't interested in guys (wanted to focus on uni) and didn't want to ruin the friendship - then a week or two later she starts going out with this guy AND THEN proceeds to give me the play-by-play of how everything is going, despite me telling her numerous times I don't want to hear about it

Wew lad, did you make it clear you were intested in her?
>>
File: Spring+F22TBN-4.jpg (267KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Spring+F22TBN-4.jpg
267KB, 1600x1600px
>>17668598
>mostly non-reasons, i.e. they say they aren't ready for a relationship or not looking or something, and then have a bf a few weeks later.
They don't want to be with you.
>or they don't want to 'ruin' the friendship, not realising that theres an imbalance in the friendship and it implodes.
No, that's just a line. Again, they just don't want to be with you.

>my personal favourite was one where she said she wasn't interested in guys (wanted to focus on uni) and didn't want to ruin the friendship - then a week or two later she starts going out with this guy AND THEN proceeds to give me the play-by-play of how everything is going, despite me telling her numerous times I don't want to hear about it.
As above.

At least they're all polite enough to care about letting you down gently, which probably means you're a fairly nice person, but you're quite obviously the problem. As I identified earlier, be interesting. I'm almost certain you provide nothing of value or interest to anyone because you're not a very interesting person to interact with, nor in general in your life.

Learn new skills and hobbies, work towards goals, change your life for the better, exercise regularly, cook and eat well, learn to lead and take part in group activities, how to communicate well, etc.

As I said already, all of these things increase your chances of meeting interesting girls in casual social situations while making you a better, more valuable and more interesting human being.

You are the problem, fix it.
>>
>>17668601
Very clear, I outright told her i liked her and wanted to date her.

The worst bit about it is that the guy she dated asked me about her before he asked her out. I told him I liked her and that she said she was focusing on uni and wasn't interested in dating anyone, and literally 2 days later they had a date.
>>
>>17668605
I would be talking with them every day for weeks on end, the chemistry felt right and everything.

Why would they have long-ass conversations with me for days at a time if I'm not interesting?
>>
>>17668614
>I would be talking with them every day for weeks on end, the chemistry felt right and everything.

>Why would they have long-ass conversations with me for days at a time if I'm not interesting?

The other explanation is that you're just very ugly, but in my experience from this board it's almost always depressed young males who work a shitty job or stay at home and play video games with most of their spare time wondering why girls aren't interested in them.

Since you're clearly quite social I'd guess you're probably just really ugly, but even then you'd be getting lots of girls interested in you, so I suspect you're bullshitting somewhere.
>>
>>17668624
I'm not ugly per se, my face is okay (as i've been told on 4chan before). But I'm horribly short (5'2).

I even got mean comments at me once from a girl.
fun story: first time I met one of the girls in my friendship group (I hate her guts and everyone knows it) the first thing she ever said to me was
>I would never date you because you're short
I said nothing to solicit this, and i was completely astounded at how shitty a person could be.

I'm not even insecure about it, but I've hear enough shit about it that I'm pretty sure its a big factor
>>
>>17668624
this is part of what I mean when I say I'm doing everything right.

I'm not uninteresing, I'm social. I ask plenty of women out. It just doesn't work.
>>
>>17668633
Right on, makes a bit more sense now. Height is a big deal but not a deal breaker. Your standards are possibly too high though.
>>
>>17668662
My standards used to be unrealistic. I realised that and tried to lower them a bit. Then i lowered them again, and again...

>maybe just a funny/hot girl to have sex with
>maybe just a funny girl to kiss
>maybe just a girl to hold hands with
>maybe just a girl
>maybe just someone
>maybe anyone
>maybe just a glimmer of hope
>nothing
>>
We're going off topic. I want to know how to quell my anger/frustration when around ungrateful people
>>
>>17668686
You need to learn to be happy alone OP. Statistically, you'll probably meet somebody eventually but you'll feel less shitty if you learn to be happy alone.
>>
>>17668702
By not being a sensitive little bitch who lets others affect them. Best advice I can give for that is to have goals and targets you're striving for, and dedicate yourself to them over time. That way people bitching about you or each other is meaningless background noise because it doesn't affect you or what you're working towards.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.