[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to crush on normal people? I get obsessed only with edgy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 703085.jpg (63KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
703085.jpg
63KB, 960x540px
How to crush on normal people?
I get obsessed only with edgy freaks, who don't respect me.
Could it be that I simply don't need love, but excitement?
>>
There's a difference between wanting excitement and loving being disrespected. Do you have daddy issues ?
Whilst working on yourself, you might start to be able to find a guy who respects you, brings a lot of excitement and who is also capable of loving.
Don't settle for boring. But don't settle for disrespect either, don't you agree ?
>>
>>17668518
you may find it crazy but you can find a nice guy that can work out your "excitement" fantasies if you let them know about it. I consider myself a pretty chill dude but I'm kind of a sadist in bed. hair pulling choking and spanking, probably not what you meanthink but you can work with "sweeter" seeming guys about your interests/kinks
>>
>>17668549
Idk, i may have a female equivalent of oedipus complex, that's the closest to daddy issue, i think

Maybe i am insecure, because i tend to be disrespectful to close people and think that nobody, but the assholes would accept a bitch like me

>>17668560
You just gave me hope, anon
>>
>>17668518
could be you're young, which makes you a stupid cunt
>>
>>17668641
Suddenly it all makes sense
>>
Oh hey, i got a similar problem, i've met plenty of nice girls that share a lot of my hobbies and tastes, some of them actually liked me. But i always fall for super cold girls that don't don't care at all for me, and they always end up with a broken guy with a buch of issues

I have no idea how to stop this, sometimes your heart just wants something so it makes you do stupid things

Well at least im not the only one with this problem
>>
Are your initials MER?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.