[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do here anons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (49KB, 607x536px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
49KB, 607x536px
What do here anons?
>>
>>17668397
Does the girl actually want you to apologize?

If not block the annoying cuck, trying to reason with clingers will only you make you more annoyed.
>>
>>17668397
was that her friend? sister? boyfriend?
>>
>>17668397

You clearly made a miscalculation. If you want to keep your friends then apologize and stop trying to justify your actions.
>>
File: Capture.png (10KB, 510x195px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10KB, 510x195px
>>17668400
She hasn't messaged me yet. He is the one claiming that she is feeling hurt and taken advantage of.
>>
>>17668397
>not no doesn't mean a yes. Say you're sorry.
fuck this cuck.
>>
>>17668454
This, tell them to fuck off and let the grill speak for herself if she has something to say.
>>
>>17668420
call him the cuck he is and that if he wants in a pussy hes going to have to take it like a man rather than complain to other men for being men whilst hes a cuck
>>
>>17668420
who is this guy lol? how does he know what you both did? there's many parts of this story missing
>>
>>17668464
Her boyfriend apparently. I have met him before and he seems like a cool dude.
>>
>>17668467
lol that's very polite of her boyfriend. I'd just beat the shit out of you.

you might have to fight this dude lol especially saying that his girl was receptive of you lol
>>
>>17668480
No thanks bra, I'm not degenerate.
>>
>>17668499
>cheat on people
>not a degenerate
literal scum
>>
>>17668499
tell him you don't handle your relationships (or friendships, or acquaintanceship) through a 3rd person, if the girl has an issue with you, she can talk to you directly like an adult
>>
>>17668501
>subscribes to arbitrary mono-normative relationship standards
>not a generate
>>
>>17668499
lol so you try to make put with his girl and confront him about it, refuse to rightfully apologize for making advancesure on his girlfriend and even tell him she wanted it and not expect to fight him?

where do you people live where that's not the first choice of action?
>>
>>17668506
Okay here is one you should know about me: I don't pairbond.
>>
>>17668504
we dont welcome degenerates here
>>>/trash/ is more your place
>>
>>17668510
wtf is a pairbond?

so your mom and dad arent/weren't really together (not trying to be offensive if they aren't) and anyone can sleep with anyone?
>>
>>17668503
yeah have him tell his girlfriend "babe let him know if he crossed the line or not okay because as your boyfriend this is between you and him"
>>
>>17668397
If you care, apologize. If you don't, don't. It's that simple.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 480x480px
>>17668397

Heres what happened

>OP and girl kiss
>Girl later feels guilty about it because she has a boyfriend
>Boyfriend finds out
>Cant accept that she kissed another guy because she wanted to
>She cant accept it because she feels guilty
>She tries to spin it to him like shes a victim/alternatively he takes it upon himself to spin it this way so he doesnt feel like he got cheated on

Once again, the third person gets the shit for everything. This is why when you're the third person you never play nice, never apologise and never take responsibility. Because people demonise you and make out like you're the problem no matter what

Like you're guy at fault here when you've done nothing wrong.
You know who is at fault? Not the "homewrecker", the cheating cunts that cheat on their partner in the first place!
>>
You should probably off yourself.
>>
>>17668527
The funny thing is that I didn't kiss her on the lips, I kissed both of her cheeks.
>>
>>17668527
it sounded like she was trying to leave and he blocked her from leaving and then he kissed her on both cheeks. not only that OP says he's not with "pairbonding" which I take as meaning he doesn't respect relationships
>>
>>17668533
>>17668546

Well it really depends on how "forced" the kisses were then. If she was receptive, then no problem. If she wasnt, then OP shouldnt force himself on girls. Especially not ones in relationships.

>Doesnt respect relationships

Its not up to the rest of the world to run your relationship properly for you. Its up to you to respect your own relationship.

If you cheat, thats on you. Not on the rest of the world for giving you the oppurtunity, but on you for making the choice to not respect your own relationship
>>
>>17668562
my girl would slap a dude straight in the face for trying, I've seen it. but some girls are really passive and kisses on the cheeks walk a fine line between friendly and sexual. she has a boyfriend so she can go to him to fix it so she doesn't have to deal with the confrontation because she's a girl and she has a boyfriend, stuff like that in my eyes is his job to do
>>
>>17668546
who knows how "receptive" she was or what that even means in the context of a guy blocking a girl from exiting and them proceeding to kiss her. but I guess she's the cheating whore for letting that haopen5
>>
>>17668571

Thats fair but then thats what she gets for being passive and "giving off signals"

If she did, shes in the wrong. If she didnt, that makes OP's act a fair bit more "rapey" and makes OP the one to blame.

If people are offering out food and I say nothing because Im passive, then the only person to blame when I get hungry is me.

If a girls getting moved on by a guy and doesnt stop him, then thats on her.
>>
Is this what it is like to be a millennial growing up watching MTV: how to be a sjw?

A generation of cuckolds.

HEY! My gf was okay with you making out... but kinda not a 100%... she was maybe 70-90% fine with it.... APOLOGIZE TO ME!...to me and not her. I'm not saying I own her, that's toxically masculine. Please or don't that's okay too. If you need my testicles please ask my gf charges me a rental fee to hold the jar.
>>
File: facher.jpg (13KB, 345x348px) Image search: [Google]
facher.jpg
13KB, 345x348px
>>17668533
WHAT!?!?!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? AND SHE FEELS HURT AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF?

man OP, I am a French Canadian so this shit make literally no sense to me. This is so fucking petty to a point that I cannot fathom.
>>
>>17668397
THE SECOND YOU APOLOGIZE YOU ADMIT YOU DID WRONG, IGNORE, DO NOT RESPOND, PASS GO DO NOT COLLECT 200.
>>
File: 923865.png (266KB, 556x341px) Image search: [Google]
923865.png
266KB, 556x341px
>>17668397
>>17668420
>those pics
lmaoing to oblivion right now
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.