[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I fucked up. Let me give you guys some back story here. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: CR8kEm-UAAAuG9A.jpg (25KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
CR8kEm-UAAAuG9A.jpg
25KB, 540x540px
So I fucked up.

Let me give you guys some back story here. I've been in a relationship with this girl I've known for about a year for a little over 3 months now. The first time we had sex she told me that it was safe to cum inside of her, and normally I'd be suspicious of this, and was at the time but she assured me it was fine. She told me that she didn't believe that she could get pregnant, and has tried before. She's been previously married, and they tried for years I guess with no luck.

During this three months we've had a decent amount of sex. She's got her period twice during this timeframe, and everything's been fine. I've told her that I didn't want to have kids, mostly because I don't want them, and secondly because I'm not in a place where I feel like I should be having one. We both seemed to be on the same page.

Well this month she has been late to start her period, and so I suggested her getting a pregnancy test because I felt like we should know for sure.

She got the test today, and apparently it was positive. I've been tryin' to think of it in not such a negative light, but I'm starting to freak out the more I think about it. I'm not sure what I should do mostly, because she seems really into having it, and I doubt she'd have an abortion. I'm not sure if she lied to me from the start, or what... I was considering moving in with her, and making it a real thing, but I just don't want kids. I don't know what to do, and I'm not sure there is anything I can do.

The girl has BPD, and PTSD, as well as anxiety.

I just don't know /adv/ I'm freakin' out here.
>>
You have three options here, anon:

1) Accept responsibility and become the baby daddy
2) Try to convince her to get an abortion
3) Pray it's either a false positive or that she miscarries.

Remember that you have no rights, legally speaking, as far as not wanting the baby is concerned.
>>
>>17668360

Would it even be worth trying to mention to her that I'm not sure that I'm ready for such a thing? I don't want to ruin the relationship per-say, but I imagine if I bring that up she's gonna get angry at me.

I'm happy that she's happy, but I'm not...
I figured I didn't have much in the way of rights, and sadly I've already had the thought that I hope it is a false positive or a miscarry.

I'm also realizing right now that she didn't send me an actual picture of the test itself, but she called me in tears sayin' she was pregnant, and all this stuff. She even got off the phone to call her mother...
>>
>>17668364
Don't stay silent about how you feel. That's the key to a healthy relationship. If you don't like something or aren't comfortable or ready for something, tell her. Let her get angry. That's part of the whole deal of being with someone. Don't settle for her happiness if it makes you miserable. If she's not willing to listen to what your concerns are with something like this, it's going to be a miserable 18+ years of child-rearing for you.

If you can fully afford the procedure, offer to cover the cost of the abortion. Bring the subject up gently, if you can. And, at all costs, let her know specifically that you accept your part in this. DO NOT make her sound like it's her fault.
>>
>The girl has BPD, and PTSD, as well as anxiety.

Lucky. I wish I had a broken gf. Except for the pregnant part you can keep that.

If she has borderline she got pregnant on purpose so you couldn't leave her. They have abandonment issues along with being manipulative. Should of looked that shit up man.

At least you won't be lonely for awhile. I envy you there.
>>
>>17668356
as a man who went through a miscarriage with my gf I have to say we went through the hardest fight our relationship at the time. but this is a girl I've known for 4 years maybe 3 at the time of the pregnancy.

I mean fact is you may not like to hear it you did decide to not use protection, whatever she said or not you took the risk and even though I'm raised in a liberal fuck all paradise I do steer towards the prolife movement. that'said gonna be your kid and your blood any argument or bringing up an abortion is gonna cause a big fight and either way she can decide to still have it or not even with you making her life hell for the time.

you gotta swallow that truth and prepare yourself to be a father
>>
>>17668376

This is the part that worries me. I want to believe she isn't the type to actually do that, but knowing those traits I fear it was intentional, and that makes me even more bothered by it. I can't just say to her "Did you do this on purpose?".

I don't fucking know man, but I've already played out the whole just ending my shit to avoid the whole thing. So that's probably not healthy either... I'm going to bring it up to her tomorrow that I'm not ready, or really wanting something like this, and see how it goes I guess.

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it.
>>
>>17668380
Ask her to go to the gyno for a real test. Go with her.
>>
>>17668379
I will add that an abortion can be a very devastating thing to a girl more so than I think we men can understand.

I have a home girl who had one in high school and to this day I think it still affects her.
>>
>>17668380
>I can't just say to her "Did you do this on purpose?".

She definitely did. All the cluster B disorders are bastards like this. Try not to get mad at her specifically though it's the disorder doing it. It's not an entirely conscious thing. Good luck.
>>
>>17668394

I'm not mad at her for it, it's just that if anything it's more likely to have the opposite effect of what she wants which is me not to abandon her.
>>
>>17668398
Yea that's the irony of the disorder. They act in a way that makes people abandon them. They want you to not leave them in more of a sociopathic you don't get a choice in leaving me sort of way.
>>
>>17668356
>She got the test today, and apparently it was positive
REKT
>>
>>17668356
Hide your identity by dressing up as a mugger and proceed to beat her hard enough that she miscarries.
>>
>>17668410

Thanks a lot man. Super helpful.
>>
>>17668407
the sex was mutual, theres a reason condoms and such exist. It doesn't matter if she said she might be safe or not it's not her fault he decided to bust inside her.

fact is she might be pregnant and fact is they did it together.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3vwwyt/and_she_wont_get_an_abortion_a_dt_guide/

it looks like a cunty thing to do but it's the correct choice of actions
>>
>>17668417
>it's his fault she lied to get pregnant
m'kay
>>
>>17668422
she said she might not be able to get pregnant but when does busting inside seem like a perfectly safe thing to do?

that's like me telling a girl "don't worry my pull out game is strong" and she gets pregnant.
>>
>>17668422
also I didn't say it was his fault I said it was mutual. nobody has sex by themselves and nobody makes a baby by themselves
>>
>>17668413
https://youtu.be/7wfYIMyS_dI
>>
She told me she didn't want a baby after our first time and she couldn't get pregnant, and we literally highfived because I said awesome that we're on the same page.

Either way I accept my part in it, but that doesn't make it right for practically telling me it was impossible and reassuring me constantly if I doubted.
>>
rule #1 - never stick your dick in crazy

rule #2 - you either abort the baby or run the fuck away
>>
>>17668356
>The first time we had sex she told me that it was safe to cum inside of her, and normally I'd be suspicious of this, and was at the time but she assured me it was fine.
OP, the fact that the sentence after this wasn't "She told me she was on birth control" really shows how many days of sex education and common sense 101 you skipped. Your girlfriend was probably right, she probably didn't get pregnant the times she tried, that doesn't mean she's sterile, unless a doctor told both of you that she was sterile you shouldn't had came inside.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your life as a parent.
>>
>>17668356
>She's been previously married, and they tried for years I guess with no luck.

Haha, holy shit, that guy was infertile, you dumb fuck.

How many times do I have to say it, ALWAYS WEAR A RUBBER.
>>
How attached to her are you OP?

>I aint raising no baby, either we abort or adopt away that thing or im leaving you to raise a child alone

Gotta fight fire with fire man
>>
Time to take responsibility
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.