[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure if anyone here would help me or even care about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (90KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 750x500px
I'm not sure if anyone here would help me or even care about it, but I must give it a try. I really need help about what to do.

So, I have this friend, we met at work (which I got fired because of reasons that have nothing to do with it) and we've been chatting like everyday for (almost) 2 months now. It's like we are quite close, talking about music, memes, stupid yt videos. That sort of trivial stuff. Once I told him we needed to go out and drink something, he "accepted" but I was talking with some closer mates (at least I thought we were) at work that I was going do go out with him, that it was a date. Few hours later, he textd me saying it was a misunderstanding, that he liked me but didn't have any second thoughts. Ok then, I pretended to be ok with it just to not look like a needy fool, or anything like that.

But the point is: I cannot stand it anymore lol
Seriously, I text each other like for hours and I think about him all the time, it's not healthy tho

So I was thinking about meeting him today to tell him about this but I feel so stupid, idk. I'm also afraid of his reaction, if he'd tell me not to talk with him again.

:(
>>
>>17668337
have you ever hung out just the two of you together?

maybe you should've invited the other guys out too
>>
>>17668343
Not yet. I've tried to ask him out like twice then, but always come up with excuses not to go. That time he accepted, he told me he wasn't calling anyone else to go with us btw.
>>
Anyone else? ;-;
>>
So what's the exact problem you have Anon? That you can't get with him or you can't stop thinking about getting with him?
>>
If I were you Anon I'd talk with him in person to apologize for the confusion. Try to figure out why he doesn't want a relationship right now, but don't make that the center of conversation or else that will only weird him out further.

Regarding the crush; I don't think its unhealthy. It may get you in trouble if you act on it at an unwise time, though. It almost got me in trouble with a girl I had a crush on a few years ago.

My advice is to be apologetic for the mixup and to be understanding.
>>
>>17668337
"We can't go on texting like this. My thumbs hurt. Meet after work for a drink?"

Meet. Have drink. See where things go, one way or another.#
Accept how things go.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.