[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blue Balled by Wife, Co-Worker fell for Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: swingers_logo_flip_flops.jpg (30KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
swingers_logo_flip_flops.jpg
30KB, 460x460px
> 30yo, male, senior web developer, married to awesome woman, 2yo daughter
> wife is 10/10, fantastic mom, fantastic woman
> she has zero sex drive after daughter
> new femanon developer starts at work 5 months ago
> developer is 9/10, fawking hawt
> developer and I start talking
> she and her husband start hanging with wife and I
> talks about her husband's lack of sex drive
> developer and I start talking about potentially swinging
> talks about masturbating all the time
> she's driving me insane
> this morning, tells me she dreamt of her and I getting it on
> keepgoing.jpg
> tells me about how she dreamt we made out, I fingered her
> got to the sex and dream got interrupted somehow
> "it was an awesome dream, anon"
> "I'm flattered, femanon"
> fucking diamonds
> ffwd to tonight
> she starts texting me and practically begging to sext
> I straddle a very thin line, crossing the line a couple of times
> somehow, we get into talking about wireless vibrating panties
> talks about "someone" in the office having the remote and torturing her
> I cum buckets from her dirty talk
> feelsgoodman.png
> she wants more
> I chicken out

Love my wife, but I'm fuckin blue balled. I would love to have a swinging relationship with femanon and for femanon's hubby and my wife to connect the same way, but I don't think wife will go for it. what do /b/?
>>
Just cheat on your wife you fuck and/or kill yourself.
>>
Just cheat. It's way simpler. If you bring up swinging your wife will be suspicious.
>>
>>17667949
>>17667948

fuck I want to. I'm 110% positive that she wanted me to kiss her two days ago. sitting in her car after work talking about sex and toys and...

fuck I'm fucking fucked, aren't i?
>>
>>17667956
I've been exchanging very similar flirty texts with an involved coworker for a while. Recently, she broke up with her boyfriend and he saw the texts. She now has nowhere to live and has to move back with her parents.

So, my advice is don't do it. Resist her attempts to destroy both your lives.
You seem to like your wife well enough. Talk to her about the lack of sex drive issue.
>>
>>17667970

That was running through my head the entire time we were texting. WTF do I do if my wife reads these? WTF do I do if her husband reads these? Wife and I talk about the sex drive all the time. She just got her IUD out and that has helped a tiny bit (going from 0 to .0000001). But damn. If I could only take the sex drive out of femanon and put it in my wife.
>>
>>17667948
>>17667949
>>17667970

I'll be honest, I'm too fucking chicken shit to cheat. I was cheated on in the past and told my wife before we started dating that cheating was my absolute deal breaker. I can't expect her to stick to it if I won't.
>>
>>17667938
Have you tried talking to your wife about her lack of sex drive and how it's making you unhappy?
>>
>>17667956
I dunno man, this might sound crazy, but you should perhaps talk to your wife about this? If you're not willing to lay all your cards on the table and say that you've been put in a situation where you've seriously considered infidelity due to the lack of physical intimacy, which won't be fun, but you could have a chance to head this off at the pass. If you cheat and get caught, the discussion will be a lot more unpleasant than your first alternative.
You could also just never get caught, that's always a possibility, but if the positions were reversed wouldn't you want a chance to fix things with your wife before she got some new dick instead?
>>
op here (and these were me too:
>>17667988
>>17667983
>>17667956)

>>17667992
damn straight I would want to fix it.

>>17667991
Yeah, we talk about it a lot. she's just not into sex as much since the kid.

I knew the answer before I ever posted here. I can't cheat, that is not an option. But god damn if the urge isn't there
>>
>>17668004
Well I dunno your wife obvs, but I ruined my last relationship cuz I wasnt' getting the sex I wanted either, and I went and cheated and got caught pretty much, and it was shitty. She was a good person and didn't deserve that from me, was always a great girlfriend, etc. But when I had a problem, I would talk about it but never straight up say that it spelled the end of our relationship. I think with your partner, and especially your wife, you need to be willing to be totally upfront about what's potentially at stake. At least if you expect real change, since your current talking isn't getting you anywhere. Anyway it's a shitty sitch, goodluck OP
>>
>>17667938
Either cheat on your wife and destroy your family or get some good religion like Christianity or Zen to supress your desires.

Or else cut your balls and dick.
>>
File: 1474338817168.jpg (214KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474338817168.jpg
214KB, 767x1024px
>Want to cheat on boyfriend for (friend)
>Don't even know if he likes me like that
>Still love my boyfriend dearly and don't want to ruin anything
>Bringing up tag team shit likely won't work out and will make everything unnecessarily awkward/boyfriend might start worrying I'm screwing (friend) behind his back
>The three of us will be living together very soon
I won't do it but holy shit. Hold me, /adv/.
>>
don't do it op. take a step back and think of this rationally, it will ruin your life. you're already so close, just don't.
>>
>>17667992
OP, listen to this anon. I vote for this advice.
>>
I think there's a chance you can talk your way into this to the satisfaction of all parties, but if you cheat, lie, hide details, etc - it'll 100% blow up in your face
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.