[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The way she responded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 27

File: IMG_0071.png (299KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0071.png
299KB, 1242x2208px
I've dated this girl off and on with a heart of gold each time. Maybe I'm too soft to be a guy.

Gents/Gals: let me know what you think of our messages

Blue: me
Grey: her
>>
File: IMG_0072.png (396KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0072.png
396KB, 1242x2208px
Continued
>>
File: IMG_0073.png (209KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0073.png
209KB, 1242x2208px
Last
>>
Holy fucking shit dude
>>
>>17667934
No more, please. You write way too fucking much. She's not as into you as you are into her. This is painful to read. Everything you say to her is dripping with desperation and clinginess. I don't care how long you've fucked or gone off and on. This kinda shit isn't acceptable. You reply in equal amounts to her. That's it. No walls of text, no writing lame junior high-tier sonnets about your desire. Just stop.

Back off. If she's really into you, she'll make an effort to hold a conversation with you. As it is right now, you're holding a conversation with yourself, with her pity replying sometimes. So. Lame.
>>
>>17667933
Give up anon. I've never even been on a date and I can already tell you are trying way too hard. Maybe try to take the Alpha approach. See if she just wants some good ol' dick.
>>
Top fucking laff, I know this is fake but it's still good
>>
>be me
>reading this
>think that she's the blue at first
>feeling happy for you that you have a girl this clingy
>see Blue:me
>cry a little
>>
>>17667933
Jesus fucking Christ, you really fucked up in this first image already
>>
>>17667933
You need to settle the fuck down. I know you're not 18 yet. Consider this your first lesson learned early though. You're somewhat lucky. At least you know not to do this again.

Fuck.
>>
>>17667933

honestly, I just text as little as possible unless the girl is equally talkative.

I would have just said "damn." and waited for her to offer more. or asked "you okay?"

It is weird, tumblr and twitter and stuff will make fun of guys for being lame at texting, but if you actually text with interest you get shot down.
>>
>>17667935

should have corrected her. and just said "Lying* down."
>>
OP you just come across creepy and desperate.

You need to push and pull.
>>
>>17667933
Yeah first off no one going through a traumatic, scary, or life changing experience is looking for a way to solve it unless they specifically ask you for it.

Do you talk to her in person like you text?

Using a pet name or compliment in every sentence is exhausting and it loses it's value very quickly, making the compliments useless.
In a situation like this all people want to know/hear is that

a) you hear what they are saying
b) for you to share either a similar experience or instance or something that has made you feel similar
c) to not give advice in any way or form (even in the context of your own situation that you might share)
>>
Holy shit give us more OP
>>
I am saving these to look at them again and again until I can recite them verbatim so that I don't ever text someone anything remotely similar to this.
>>
OP you need to cut ties with this girl holy fuck this is so cringy. You're a shitty friend
>>
>>17667933
(You)
>>
Lmao I've never even talked to a girl I know that this is not how it's done..... I am 99.95% sure this is fake.
>>
File: 1475167463895.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
1475167463895.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>17667933
This is gold level cringe.
>>
>>17667974

This just in:
Girls dont know what they want and shouldnt give romantic advise pertaining to what they want
>>
>those fucking texts

Please for the love of god tell me these are fake and there isn't a real man out there typing like that.
You sound like you're following a "how to text a guy you like" guide from a chick magazine.
And the emojis, oh god.
Fuck.
>>
Cap'n she cannah take an'amore cringe!
>>
>>17667933
>>17667934
>>17667935
Just fucking end it now

I didnt think this amount of cringe was possible
>>
you know OP I like to date nice and sweet guys but this is just not as sweet as you think... it's more cringy. I wont say don't be nice, you can, but if you have a look at these texts they are not real conversations. She is on a different level and you as well. Your tone should match her tone a bit. It's not like you have to be rude or an ass as I said, keep it nice but always match the tone with the other person so it will be more like a pleasant conversation. If someone would talk to me like this I would try and act a bit colder to lead the conversation back into pleasant grounds
>>
>>17667933
This is over
Now comes the part where you have to get over it
>>
>>17667933
>>17667934
>>17667935
Fucking hell mate. Time to get yourselff off down the doctors and have them prescribe you several gallons of testosterone.
>>
She's talking about someone who died and all you can do is reply with your shitty attempts at flirting.. you're a loser dude. At this point there's no redeeming yourself, she'll always see you as autistic. Seriously where did you learn how to flirt?
>>
>>17667954
Pretty much this
>>
>>17667933
>>17667934
>>17667935
This is really bad man, you seem straight up retarded.
>>
You guys should lay off of OP. Obviously he has a history with her. It seems as though something traumatic not has happened to her and OP is just trying to talk to her like he normally would, which I'm sure she reciprocated. However, something has happened and she has built walls.
Is this a long distance relationship?
>>
I thought I was bad at texting... Jesus dude.
>>
File: IMG_0075.png (268KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.png
268KB, 1242x2208px
Hello mates sorry to inform this is not cringe I just have social anxiety and have a really bad way with women unless it's one stands ayyye lulz. Anyway yes this "was" long distance relationship but I've officially given up on life and being in a relationship I need to reevaluate my gender and proceed to finding women who have taste in me. I will check in on the cringy text for these sweet replies from all you ANONS keep it up guys I only learn mistakes and this one won't happen again.ps here more text
>>
why are you such an obsessed clingy motherfucker?
>>
>>17668746
because i lack experience?
>>
>>17668755
And common sense it seems.
>>
>>17668735
"This is not cringe"
Yet you word for word copied the advice some gave you about it sounding cringy
>>
>>17668764
what is common sense? I was an orphin for 14 years i had no father figure in my life besides the cook i made dinner with for my fellow mates at the orphinage. Explain where i would learn how to respond.
>>
you are texting like a girl. Just stop. Walk away from this. Leave it. If she was into you you killed it with your texting.

She wants a man not a girlfriend.
>>
>>17668774
he meant this isn't intentional cringe.
>>17668778
ignore idiots like this
and>>17668780
this

I suspected it from the first text you posted.
You have issues. Deep ones. They will take time to resolve. Go see a therapist. You deserve better than a girl who treats you like that.
>>
File: blood nigga.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
blood nigga.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
>>17668735
>you actually told her you was clingy and desperate
>you actually pointed every singles flaw you made and put that shit right in her face

You fucking killed me OP. you're either an absolute retard or courageous, but there is one thing for sure

>you're the absolute madman

>I need to reevaluate my gender
What's going on with that shit?
>>
File: I want to kill myself everyday.jpg (375KB, 1440x1775px) Image search: [Google]
I want to kill myself everyday.jpg
375KB, 1440x1775px
>>17668785
fuck the therapist OP, let the world destroy you and let yourself elevate from the ashes.

That's the true way to maturity and experience.
>>
>>17668787
i intentionally did that im just tired man. im tired of feeling like im the only one trying but she consistently says she wants more. i honestly feel like shed is trolling the fuck out of me.

Reevaluating my gender because guys arent supposed to text like that i guess.
>>
>>17668785
>>17668778

cont.

You're not going to learn how to respond overnight. It's okay. You are not "too soft to be a guy". You can grow and change. I don't know what was that about gender but you don't have to conform to what society expects of you, you have to liberate yourself, and do what you want to do, and stop suffering.

I understand you're worried about her. I suspect that the girl you're talking to is actually afraid of hurting you and that is why she doesn't tell you to fuck off. I might be totally wrong and she's actually a cunt. Either way, nothing's going to come out of this, and you're both doing each other a disservice.

I know it's super hard because you're probably hyper infatuated with her. I know because I had the same issues as you. But either way, even if your goal is to save the relationship, you need to take a step back, realize you don't need this girl, that she doesn't treat you right at the moment.
>>
>>17668794
Do you have an IQ of 50?
>>
>>17668778

brother, always remember to text just as much as your girl, dont spam her with a whole page of shit just because you wanna make it look like you care.

actually, sometimes ignoring your significant other works better than showing excessive affection simply cause thats how bitches brains work

sry for my shit english
>>
You know guys as this being my first post i really feel like im in love with the 4chan community first thread posted and look at all this support. thank you guys.
>>
>>17668794
If she tells you she wants more then be upfront with her. Tell her the way she treats you is not the way to treat someone she loves. That you're sick of running after her. That you care about her a lot but that she's too ambiguous/leaves you thirsting too much and that you're only getting pain out of the relationship.

On your side , you have to work on finding your own happiness so that you don't thirst this much after her . Don't bash yourself about this, IT'LL TAKE TIME. IT WILL HAPPEN IN TIME. YOU ARE NOT LESS OF A HUMAN BEING OR LESS OF A MAN BECAUSE YOU ARE SENSITIVE OR CLINGY.
It's just a symptom of a poor upbringing or emotional trauma, and it CAN Be overcome.
however, if you want to transition, because you actually feel like you'll be happier as a woman, then be my guest.
>>
File: goldenface laugh.jpg (347KB, 487x536px) Image search: [Google]
goldenface laugh.jpg
347KB, 487x536px
>>17667933
>>17667934
>>17667935
O fuck
>>
>>17668794
>guys arent supposed to text like that i guess.
No one is suppose to write like that anon.
>>
>>17668813
lmao. Go to reddit if you don't want the blunt truth, nobody is going to sugarcoat shit around here
>>
Then WTF is WRONG WITH ME! lol i dont know this shit. I dont know wtf i doing im just trying to find someone that i can share my life with. My uncle tells me i need a counselor ALL THE TIME!! he says i have deep issues and i need help.....
>>
>>17668825
No im being serious i really appreciate it....
>>
>>17668735

lel, don't worry about the others giving you a hard time. I've been there too. I did similar stuff, because I had no experience, social anxiety and being an autist.

Just don't bother with her anymore and next time you do things different. After some years you'll
get a better feeling for such matters.
>>
>>17668828
he is right.
>>
>>17668735
You should tell her you're sorry you're such a screw-up and that you're only acting this way because you have social anxiety and that you're kind of emotional because you miss her so much.
>>
>>17668778
Sorry to hear you were an orphan, but I would imagine that being around other orphans would have given you some concept of social norms and standards?
>>
>>17668838
this isn't about social norms or standards, it's not just that he texts in a weird way, it's a deeply rooted emotional problem : he is clearly extremely infatuated
>>
File: steveo_laugh.jpg (3KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
steveo_laugh.jpg
3KB, 204x200px
>This thread
Good stuff, OP
>>
>>17667933
I mean is that even healthy?
>>
Who died?
>>
aunt
>>
Get some self respect man
>>
>>17668890
Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17668735
Why the fuck are you harrassing this poor girl, she doesnt deserve this and I havnt even met her.
>>
>>17669045
because i am a pathetic low-life POS human that does not know how to to talk to women.
>>
>>17668890
wtf man... are you fucking crazy?
>>
>>17669067
Just leave her alone man. You claim to care for her so don't continue to drag her down to your level of..... well...... honestly I don't even have fucking words to describe what level you are on. Just let her be.
>>
>>17669067
talk less. Way less. When the women flat-out tell you to your face they're busy with something it means that they're either busy or don't want to hear from you so much, and in either case it's better to respect the hint they just gave and give them space.

Pouring endless pathetic texts on someone like that is always a bad idea, unless they're replying the same way back and you're having a conversation. Long whiny "pay attention to meeeeee I know I'm pathetic but I want to talk to youuuu" messages are a terrible idea.

She's clearly getting tired of your shit. She's getting upset and saying "I'm not in the mood for this" and reprimanding you because she has stuff to do, which indicates you've poured long texts on her before and thrown whine-tantrums when she didn't respond soon enough or long enough or whatever. You really need to watch your step, change the way you communicate with her, cut the over-sweet darling sweetheart when I look into your eyes bullshit, cut your communications into a 3rd or 4th of what it is now, and learn to read her cues.

Let her miss you, occasionally.
>>
Hoping to god this is fake
>>
>>17667939
This
>>
File: 923865.jpg (109KB, 438x333px) Image search: [Google]
923865.jpg
109KB, 438x333px
>>17667933
>>17667934
>>17667935
Jesus fuck stop text this chick, for the love of God.
Just let it go, mofo.
>>
File: 1436492528465.jpg (13KB, 222x272px) Image search: [Google]
1436492528465.jpg
13KB, 222x272px
>>17667933
>>17667934
>>17667935
The only excuse I'll accepted is that you have Asperger's
>>
>>17669248
Or actual autism
>>
>>17668785
She's not treating him like anything you fucking moron. All she asked was to leave her alone.
>>
File: thinking frog.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
thinking frog.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
>>17667933
>>17667934
>>17667935
Reminds me of the time I used to do shit like this, writing walls of emotional garbage to any girl who showed me the slightest attention. Fuck.

You're a fucking autistic faggot but there is still hope for you my son. Learn, improve your attitude, and get some confidence. Let this horrible humiliation I am gazing my eyes upon in this thread be your motivation to improve. Go and transform into an autistic butterfly!
>>
>>17668890
Wow.. Instead of trying to comfort her you turned it into a pity party for yourself. No wonder she hates you.
>>
>>17667935
>>17667934
>>17667933

This makes a strong case for keeping text communication to the minimum required to maintain interest; no one would talk like this in person.
>>
File: think frog.jpg (58KB, 492x498px) Image search: [Google]
think frog.jpg
58KB, 492x498px
>>17667933
>>17669270
Also, please note how the girl the OP is talking with in the first screenshot, seems to be talking about a traumatising event (a friend that died?) and OP is using it as an excuse to cling to her like a horny Indian rapebus driver
>>
>>17669276
Her aunt died.. lmao. OP is either trolling or incredibly stupid.
>>
>>17669279
SHE WASN'T EVEN VERY CLOSE TO HER!
>>
>>17667933
>>17667934
>>17667935

>I'll text you in the morning like always

This comment exemplifies a big problem. OP, never talk for the sake of talking. Talk when you have something worthwhile to say. Something is worthwhile when the other person will appreciate it.
>>
>>17669288
>trying to take advantage of somebody who lost a family member
>b-b-b-but it's not like they were close
>>
I'm just restarted that's all. I've learned a lot from this humiliation lol.
>>
>tfw my qt writes longer texts than me

eat it op
>>
File: Nat meme.jpg (81KB, 678x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nat meme.jpg
81KB, 678x1000px
>>17667933
Now this is just sad.
>>
You are a horrible listener.
>>
>>17669345

I know this girl who will just send me a long message about stuff she did that day and I never know what to respond, and I'd feel very dishonest if I just said, "oh cool" cause none of it is cool or interesting, but she's a nice girl, but damn, texting wasn't meant for long stories like that, if you need to talk to someone either call them or meet with them face to face.
>>
>>17669490
>texting wasn't meant for long stories
exactly this, its meant to be used to make meet ups quick and easy. anything longer than a sentence is meant to be for a call or in person.
>>
>>17669490
Yeah I fully agree man, I hate long texting and worrying about what to say, response times, etc. It just gives me anxiety, I actually never text anyone else like I text her.

For some reason with this chick though, we just send long messages back and forth to each other. We don't even have a ton in common, but we talk about things and I find I can respond more than just an "oh cool" to stuff going on with her.
>>
If I didn't have a couple friends who do the same shit I'd call bs.
>>
>>17669490
I hate texting so much, it's just so difficult because it feels so impersonal. I really do my best, but I have to force myself not to make up an excuse and disappear. I'm so much more comfortable talking to people in person, or even over the phone.
>>
File: 1475445309093.png (248KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1475445309093.png
248KB, 596x628px
>>17667934
>>
File: IMG_0077.png (288KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.png
288KB, 1242x2208px
Is this going somewhere?
>>
File: nataliaishygddt.jpg (58KB, 499x496px) Image search: [Google]
nataliaishygddt.jpg
58KB, 499x496px
Jesus christ...
>>
OP please understand it's not happening. She's trying to reject you nicely. You need to start getting over her.
>>
>>17670420
She isn't the one in a box, someone is in her box lol, it isn't going anywhere bro
>>
>>17667933
>>17667934
>>17667935
Holy shit. This is the biggest amount of spaghetti I've seen since that dude who starting talking about eating a girl out when she just wanted to hear some enthusiasm about hanging out and he didn't realize that he had gone to far to fast despite her being massively forgiving.

What a fucking trainwreck. Stop talking to women right now and read self help books.
>>
>>17670420
No, she's just trying to put you down gently
>>
>>17668792

Agreed. The therapy will expose things about you that you probably already know deep down.

To grow and mature is to acknowledge these flaws and to ACTUALLY CHANGE, which is hard
>>
>>17670420
Dude, be there for her as a friend if you actually give a shit about her. She's obviously going through some shit right now.
I don't know how close ye are but I think you blew it with these texts.
>>
I feel my cells starting to divide at an unprecedented rate. Good job OP
>>
>>17667933

I feel for you op. I just did this shit too to a girl that ment a lot to me. I actually did much worse cringewise... Being a 27 yr old that lost his virginity to a girl and has had no relationships before... You can't imagine how bad I did. Yours is salvageable.

Just let Her breath for a little bit of you want to try to salvage this mess.
>>
is it cringy to message your gf that hasnt replied to you in 2 weeks? i sent a text like every other day, i didnt spam or send walls of cringy shit, and i didnt text stuff like "where are u" etc. gf of 3 years btw. oh she also planned an outing for last week so thats another reason for me to text.
>>
>>17667933
Are you from New Zealand OP?????
>>
dont die thread
>>
>>17668735
dude don't group me with you I have social anxiety and I can talk to people in text without being cringy just fine.
>>
>>17667933
She was talking about someone who died; and you responded with flirting, emoticons, a constant pet name, and to top it all off - the longest 1 am text ever.
A cringey 1 am text because it was about nothing really.

This has nothing to do with gender. Man, woman, whatever age or race or sexuality - will be scared off by all those things. People need to breathe, understand?
>>
feeling better about every texting interaction i've ever had with girls i've been attracted to

and i used to spend like 2 hours a day talking to a girl on facebook messenger when she was not interested in me at all (on the other hand, she's also now my best friend from my hometown, so i guess that worked out?)
>>
>>17667934
omg man, stop! i couldn't get past through the second line of text.
i dont think she's that into you as you are into her. you might not get the sign, but really, stop. who knows if she talks about you with her friends and what they say of you.
>>
holy fucking shit, anon. I don't know what kind of shit you have with her but it's CRYSTAL CLEAR she doesn't want to talk to you for whatever reason!

Just say "sorry 'bout that" and leave her alone.

But you seem to be a nice person after all. I feel sorry for you but stop this shit already. Just stop talking to her. Maybe, eventually she will text you someday.

You'll get over it
>>
"ohh no :) :( cutiepie that must rlly hurt ;) :) :(" ugh you're pathetic OP. Are you autistic? Next time you manage to get a girl to like you, which imagine would be pretty difficult, chill with the emojis and try to pick up on social cues.
>>
this is fake right? has to be.
>>
>>17667933
This must be bait.
>>
I don't like saying I'm autistic I just really never talk to women? I've literally have talked to this girl for 3 years and this is the worst it has ever gotten. So its not we just met.
>>
File: 1432675960935.png (84KB, 171x208px) Image search: [Google]
1432675960935.png
84KB, 171x208px
>>17667977
lel
>>
File: 1424298305884.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
1424298305884.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>17668735
Nope...lost me
>>
>>17668825
Omgz, its m00t!!1!!
>>
>>17670684
Honestly, I had a right good fucking laugh at this thread, but 27 myself and spaghettied just as fucking hard, maybe worse, with a girl that I really liked not that long ago.

It's absolutely humiliating, but you have to learn somehow.
>>
>>17667933
AHAHAHA You are such a cuck stop talking so much. I bet you have curly hair and glasses.
>>
I cringed a little without reading it. After I read the first 2 photos I cringed more. You seems so desperate that it's actually really pathetic. Grow some balls mate.
>>
>>17668828
Steam Twist, is that you?
>>
i was like
>damn this guy is even of a faggot than i was with my ex

then it turns out you arent even in a relationship

loving her so much before you are even togather is like singing odes about your dinner when you havent even taken a dip
>>
File: 33b.jpg (70KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
33b.jpg
70KB, 600x752px
Are you still here OP?

I'm bored and got nothing to do, so if you want to turn this shitfest into a constructive how-to-text general, I'm chilling with my single malt, and will answer any question.
>>
I'm still here on the brink of killing myself but I'm here :)
>>
>>17672678
Alright, I'll start-- assuming you're just not being a funny person about OP's predicament

What's more important to you
>learn how to text women
>salvage your so-called relationship

How old are you btw?
>>
>>17672690
Shit i would rather learn how to text honestly I can talk in person just fine literally I can talk a women into having sex and completely infatuate her.
>>
This is possibly the most cringiest message log I have ever seen.... poor guy
>>
>>17672695
if that's the case, you should consider what the effect of recieving a text from a man is for a woman.

In any case where building attraction and affection is the main goal, there's no reason to suspect that telling a woman about how you feel is the way to go - rather, you should tell her what you intend to do, in order to make HER feel something. In general, play on her emotions - make her laugh, make her intrigued, make her hot and horny. It's actually quite easy, if you just recognize what her responses tell you, and you step it up accordingly.

What other posters have said ITT is more or less true, but you're allowed to send her long texts, as long as they're of an explicit nature, and you're absolutely certain you're pressing the right buttons.

And stop with the god damn emojis. Every once in a while is ok, as long as she's also doing it (and they're not actually emotional sad faces, but just for fun.)
>>
File: 1475844370039.png (356KB, 540x765px) Image search: [Google]
1475844370039.png
356KB, 540x765px
>>17670420
>sociopath tries to get out of the friendzone

You know there are bigger things going on in her life right now than you right?
>>
File: 1444534056876.gif (461KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1444534056876.gif
461KB, 500x282px
>>17668448
>>
Listen OP. You're pathetic. Sperg to sperg right now, you're fucking pathetic.

I'm going to guess she calls herself Opal because it's a cutesy TV show name, and your whole "gender" thing is from Tumblr. I'll stop you right now, non-binary isn't fucking real, you're either cis or tranny, gay or straight. You can be ace or agender, but those are psychotic or psychological issues.

You aren't giving a heart of gold. You're trying to fucking save your ass after realizing you fucked up. You're afraid she'll dump your sorry ass. Stop it. She doesn't love you. She's only pretending to because you made this into some sappy romantic romcom you saw and deluded about in your head.

Online relationships are autistic and built on selfish behaviors. You need to get out and make some real fucking friends. Fuck your social anxiety. It didn't make you act like a retard in the text messages.

You fucking remind me of CWC right now. Jesus christ.
>>
>>17674262
I could say so much fucking more, but you need to go back and read through everything you ever sent her, and study all the logs.

Tell me, how much did she give for you only to get a "i luv u bbz c u tumurro lulz" from her autistic "boyfriend" she met on the web?

Was this ever for the both of you, was it for her, or was it just for you? You said yourself:

>>17668735
>proceed to finding women who have taste in me
It's not for her, it's for you. You and your street cred, to look good and make juicy memes.

You're a faggot, OP. There is nothing cringy about any of this, it's you being a fucking pathetic beta male.
>>
>>17667933
>>17667934
>>17667935
>>17668735
>>17668755
>>17668778
>>17668794
>>17668813
>>17668828
>>17668890

Anon, everyone else is just insulting you or saying "you fucked up", so I wanted to give you some honest criticism, from someone who is in a long distance relationship.

On the subject of texting "properly". If you're actually conducting a back and forth conversation where you're both responding within a few seconds of each other, my rule is to text as you'd speak. Use full sentences with proper punctuation, if the message is a few sentences long, and don't use punctuation if the message is only one sentence. (You seem to be doing this already, so that's fine) Don't use pet names so frequently, it wouldn't sound natural talking like that in real life, so it certainly doesn't sound natural over text. Use them sparingly, like at the begining and end of a conversation, and that's it. Things like "Hey honey, how's it going?", or "Talk to you later sweetheart. Bye!", for instance. This is assuming you're dating. If you're not, DO NOT use pet names. It just comes off as desperate. Dont use text speak, like "lol", so often. Again, it makes the conversation sound unnatural. And don't replace words with emojis. Use emojis to convey an emotion that isn't necessarily apparent. Like:

"that's not very nice ;)" versus "that's not very nice :("

You use emojis to represent the way in which you'd say the phrase. If you don't need to use one to get your message across, then don't.

And on the topic of sensitivity. Someone close to her just died, and you brushed it off so quickly, and tried to make her feel better YOUR way, not her way. I understand you probably meant well, but you're achieving the opposite effect that you want.

1/2
>>
>>17674510

Some of the most caring things you can say are simply "are you okay?" and "is there anything I can do?", which is really what you should have said immediately after she told you. Let her tell you what she needs, don't assume that complimenting her, or gushing your love for her is what she needs at a particular moment. And saying things like "what's up?" such a short time after is very abrasive. Assume that she isn't okay, and be there for her, until she tells you otherwise. I feel as if you were trying to cheer her up, but sometimes someone just needs someone to listen to them, or a shoulder to cry on.

Additionally, if she's busy, let her do what she needs to do. Nothing is worse than being guilted for not being able to talk, when you didn't even have the option to talk. You can't be upset and make it all about yourself, especially when she's just experienced a tragedy, and is stressed out. Just put yourself in her shoes. Imagine you're as busy as she is, and dealing with the issues she is, and someone is demanding your time on top of that. It's frustrating.

Maybe things are too far gone with this girl, or maybe not. But you need to learn from your mistakes to succeed in relationships in the future. Best of luck to you Anon.

2/2
>>
>>17667933
>>17667934
>>17667935

Holy shit nigga. This was physically uncomfortable to read.
>>
>OP will never live this down
>>
File: 1305073399255.jpg (133KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1305073399255.jpg
133KB, 1024x768px
>>17670420
STOP

THINKING

ABOUT

YOURSELF
>>
>>17667933
>>17667934
>>17667935
>>17668735
>>17670420
Fuck dude, stop.
>>
File: _0.jpg (74KB, 619x480px) Image search: [Google]
_0.jpg
74KB, 619x480px
>OP's romantic prospects
>>
I thought sociopaths were supposed to be smart. Leave Opal alone dude, she doesn't need this shit.
>>
>>17667933
I think you're pushing way too hard. If you must do anything simply tell her good morning and be a halfway decent friend and let her have time alone. This is coming from a female.
>>
>>17676330
>I thought sociopaths were supposed to be smart
Only the ones on television. The prison system is chock-full of sociopaths and psychopaths, and most are as dumb as a box of rocks. It's usually not a "crazy evil genius" disorder, it's more like basic human empathy is just another type of intelligence that they don't have
>>
Im falling in love with Opal
>>
I refuse to let this thread die
>>
>>17676770
B-but op is kill
>>
File: 1474148293905.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1474148293905.png
56KB, 401x372px
Jesus Christ anon
>>
>>17667934
You know Anon I could forgive the first photo of you doing that but not the second or third. I admit to having clingy problems and I had been dumped for it but you surpassed me. In no way should you write paragraphs and suspect anything unless She says something.

It's so obvious she is disinterested. When someone barely replies or says much or does not give an explanation without an apology that is when you know she is not interested. You need to stop being nervous and focus on making her apart of your life and not your entire life. That is how I became much better and I turned it around with the chick that has dumped me.
>>
It's been like a day, give the OP a break. Many of us can make mistakes when we are in love, we don't think clearly. Some people have some skills and others have other skills.
>>
just imagine for a second all of the responses from the girl with the same tone like OPs. They are the happiest, cringiest couple in a paralell universe
>>
i feel sorry for op. i know what its like. i was in a somewhat similar situation with my ex. I wasnt as clingy or cringy as op but like op the girl was apathetic even though i treated her well. i eventually told the girl to go and fuck herself.

OP, She is dating you on and off because you're easy. she knows she can just come back to you and use you as something to fall back on as she talks to other guys.
>>
>>17676928
lol
>>
>>17676907
No, this is elementary level stuff that the OP is fucking up on - everyone should have the skills and knowledge to NOT fuck up this bad.

That said, the OP has already said that he's learning what NOT to do, so hats off to him for that - he can only get better from here, and he recognizes he has a problem, so out of all the cringe I've seen this stuff isn't so bad cause he recognizes what he's doing wrong now.
>>
>>17667933
Out of curiosity, how should OP have responded?
>>
Your fucking emoji talk makes me sick OP
>>
>>17678260
Like a real person.
>>
>>17667933
>>17667934
>>17667935
I tried to laugh but this is just pathetic.
>>
>>17678269
That's not helpful, I need to know how to become a real person, so I want to compare a real response with OP's autism.
>>
File: 1385118799343.jpg (28KB, 404x267px) Image search: [Google]
1385118799343.jpg
28KB, 404x267px
>Op is being clingy and desprate when grill he was on and off with wants him out of her life
>>
>>17678271
Then read the thread, it's been explained several times.
>>
>>17678260
>>17678271

>She layed there dead for 4 hours before they came and got her body
>>>holy shit
>yeah
>>>fuck that sucks. I'm sorry you had to go through that - let me know if there's anything I can do
>Yeah I don't want to talk about it anymore. Goodnight
>>>Goodnight
>>
Jesus fuck dude. Jesus fucking fuck.
>>
Hey op, just checking in, have you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>17678260
OP has told us that he wants to be there for her, like she has been for him in the past.

Up shouldve expressed, in few words, how much it meant for him that she was there for him, and how he won't ever forget that, so if she wants to talk some day, he's not hard to reach. Hope she feels better after she's had some rest x

And that's it
>>
>>17667933
Is this copypasta now?
>>
>>17667933
>ill text you when i wake up like always

thats sounds like a beta orbiter right there, stop that shit
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.