[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find the source of the clowns!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

I asked my sociology professor that if I found the source of this "killer clown epidemic" can I have extra credit on the the next exam. He said yes.
So I knew I could come to 4chan and get at least some advice on where to start my serch. For now, let's just call them the Killer Klown Klan.
So.

Do you know anything about a community on 4chan that started the Killer Klown Klan?

Are you part of the Killer Klown Klan?

Do you know anyone who is associated with the killer Klown Klan?

What are the origins of the Killer Klown Klan, and who started it?
>>
>>17667752
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=source+of+the+killer+clown
>>
Was reported that pedophiles attempted to lure children into forest areas, as news stories claimed these children as witnesses.

Copycats are a known phenomena. This case is no different, though people are doing it for the shock factor rather than lure children.

No doubt our species current fascination with inbibing teerror en mass, coupled with the ease, harmlessness, and anoninmity of clown costumes is fostering this event.
>>
>>17667752
it's been viral marketing for horror movies. It's inceased because the new IT horror movie by stephen king is coming out in 2017(there have been other clown based horror movies).

All the other incidents that aren't related to those things have to do with youtube scare videos and other random people just wanting to be edgy or are crazy so they put on a clown suit and scare people.
>>
File: images.jpg (23KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 429x343px
>>17667752
OP, I see your van outside...
>>
its not us if thats what youre asking. you wont find any useful info anywhere on the clearnet.
>>
>>17667788
>>17667807
You both have good leads for me to go off of, I'll continue my investigation, hopefully a I'll be able to spearhead the origins.

I am curious to know if it's actually a sub culture on the Internet, or if it really is just because of the clown movies coming out.
>>
>>17667752
/x/ has been discussing theories on the origin of the phenomenon. You might find some useful info there.
>>
>>17667951
Thx anon.
>>
"Investigation"

Should i speak into your mic anon?
>>
I did it.
>>
Okay bro. This whole clown thing started back in early september if im not mistaken. This was when a group of people dressed up as adults and tried to lure children into the woods to a nearby lake or some shit.

At night these clowns also went outside dragging chains around and just scaring the locals. The police even shot wildly into the woods just to scare them off.

Some believe this might come from the new release of the '' IT'' movie. I think a new version of it is going to be released in 2017 or something.

Im pretty certain that it all started in Greenville in south carolina. Those were the ones that started it all if im not mistaken. Hope this helps you out
>>
>>17667752
you should also go into possible conspiracy theories and analyze the media.

we're almost at war with Russia and China but that doesn't get reported and all our news reports is Colin Kaspernick kneeling down for the national anthem and clowns running amok
>>

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/police-deal-10-reports-involving-clown-devon/story-20505893-detail/story.html
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 634x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 634x452px
The Northampton clown was the first one I can remember, all the way back in September 2013.
>>
>>17667752

IT was started by a guy called Sam Hyde OP. He's an absolute madman who has got previous on a lot of things. Look him up
>>
>>17667752
https://youtu.be/lsRResZ2YnE
>>
>>17668484
He can't keep getting away with it!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.