[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with boob envy? When I see a girl with perkier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: YnySBbk.png (719KB, 949x719px) Image search: [Google]
YnySBbk.png
719KB, 949x719px
How do I deal with boob envy? When I see a girl with perkier tits than me I hate myself and my life. Also if they have big tits I feel the same, but not at strong.

Advice?
>>
>>17667481
Why do you feel envious?
>>
Idk, I never feel envy when I see a chick with a better rack than mine. I just think "I wish my boobs were like that" and move on.
>>
>>17667481
>>17667481
>How do I deal with boob envy?

You don't. Life is a shitty RPG where your character is made for you and you get randomised stats.

Decent people will buckle up, accept that and try to make use of the shitty or good character they got.

Others go in complete denial mode and scream "NO, MY CHARACTER SHOULD'VE BEEN THE OTHER GENDER - NOT FAIR" complain because there aren't enough animal-based races to play as.

Basically; Stop giving a shit, we all got screwed because this shit is pay to play yet we don't even get a choice.
>>
>>17667485
Because my tits are so ugly I wish I could have nice tits like them.
>>
post boobs

everyone has their flaws. just workout and be fit. get some muscle tone from body weight workouts. it will help with your posture and improve the way you look at yourself.

post boobs
>>
>>17667489
Man that is straight up deep. You should try your hand at stand up comedy.
>>
im a butt man
>>
>>17667496
Is it because you want guys to think you are pretty, or do you want to impress other girls?
>>
>>17667481
You find a bf that loves you?
>>
do you have a good butt? if so, you're fine.
>>
>>17667489
>this shit is pay to play yet we don't even get a choice.
wew, that really made me think.
>>
>>17667489
capping this post for future posting.
>>
>>17667633
HAHAHAHA

Who would want me.
>>
the problem with 4chan's /adv/ board is it's a bunch of people that hate themselves trying to convince other people not to hate themselves.

I hate myself for xyz reasons that most people don't care about, you hate yourself for xyz reasons that most people don't care about, but we've both convinced ourselves that these things matter more than they do

What is the source of your breast envy? You think men won't like you? You just hate the way it looks in the mirror? If it's the men thing, I guarantee you we care about your tits way less than you think. There's nothing I can do to assure you of this fact so typing it is almost pointless, but trust me, unless your boobs are plumbus-shaped or below the knees, you'll be fine. Men have much greater variance in sexual preference than women do typically, so whatever variance you have you can find someone that appreciates it without too much difficulty. I personally know dudes that like small, big, saggy, perky, and everywhere in between. Also tits aren't really a deal-breaker for the vast majority of guys.

inb4 you're lesbian
>>
>>17667481
you post them on the internet so you get them praised by stranger.
I'll be following the thread closely if you need my help ;)
>>
I don't know what age you are OP but it really isn't something you should concern yourself. There are people who like evvvverything about a woman you could imagine, sizes shapes colors hair not hair high voices low voices lazy active successful middle of the range low class high class yada yada yada. Personally not a fan of large boobs, but point is believe it not(and you don't have to at all, it's true regardless) there are a shit ton of guys who will be attracted to your boobs, and just the rest of you. Some guys are racist, some guys don't like certain religions, some guys hate almost everything. But practically all guys do not discriminate against boob sizes.
>>
>>17667882
Boob sizes?

I'm talking about perkiness/sagginess. And barely anyone prefers saggy tits, they're ugly.
>>
>>17667780
Jesis
>>
>>17667780
me
>>
>>17667481
Let me just say that women with boob envy at least have a means to enhance and fix what they feel is innadequate - when, at least for me, any tits are awesome.

Guys though, dick envy is something that can't be fixed. We try to fix it and there's a good chance it won't work for much longer. Gotta live with tiny dick.

If you're really that envious, perhaps save up for surgery? Or take solace in the fact that MOST men will just enjoy tits no matter what.

Then again what do I know? I'm just some asshole posting on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum.
>>
>>17667780
I would. But I'm just an autistic 20 year old virgin. Even though I'm relatively atteactive, I have no friends and I'm extremely boring. I can promise you that my standards are much lower than yours femanon.
>>
>>17667489

real shit
>>
I know those feels, OP, although I feel more envious of bigger boobs. I deal with it by thinking that I probably deserve my shit boobs and better ones would be wasted on me anyways.
>>
>>17667893

>saggy tits, they're ugly.

Honey pie, I love ALL titties, not to be a perv. but their sexy too when their saggy.

>>17667780

Well, probably a good amount of ppl. Most gals who post here are actually rather cute in a sexy way. Not all guys want big boobed blonde bimbos with asses and the new thicc memes.

A reasonable gal is what most want, and as a lady, you have the upper hand in getting into a relationship, just be careful with whom.
>>
It's more about shape and geometry relative to the physique as a whole. It's not about sheer size. And as long as a woman has an appealing waist and nice hip, ass, and thigh structure, it's all fine. A woman who's practically flat, but otherwise has beautiful feminine curves, is still A-okay. The inverse however, is not the case.

Of course you don't care about the real world mechanics at play. You should want to feel bad and wallow in misery. Hope you emerge, eventually.
>>
>>17668262
>You should want to feel bad and wallow in misery.
You just want*
>>
>>17667489
>Others go in complete denial mode and scream "NO, MY CHARACTER SHOULD'VE BEEN THE OTHER GENDER - NOT FAIR"
and some go on to become pretty close to being of the other gender.
>>
>>17668277

Bahahahahaha, yeah, sure, okay. Genes will be genes.
>>
Small boobs are qt.
Most girls who have big boobs are also fat which makes them less atractive over all.

Also you boobs are a small detail.
The most important thing to me is that you're giggly, feminine and fun to be with, really.
>>
>>17668277
>pretty close
Yep, they only end up 1 chromosome away. So close!
>>
>>17668277
An apple can call itself an orange all it wants - it's still an apple you mentally handicapped faggot
>>
comparison is the death of joy

no matter who you are, there's always someone better
it's not easy to accept who you are but it's impossible to go through life wishing you were something else
>>
File: Yes.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>17668312

Not to be an ass, but this >>17668312 anon is right. Stop changing yourself to something completely else, it's unhealthy in the worst of ways.
>>
>>17668281
>>17668283
>>17668312
>>17668350
Being close enough that everyone you interact with can't tell otherwise is certainly better than being a loser who rolls over and accepts fate. Blind self acceptance is slave morality of the worst sort. If you can't get exactly what you want then you should work toward getting as close as possible.
>>
>>17668423
P.S. ya'll need Nietzsche
>>
>>17667811
Hah, that's spot on.
>>
>>17667481
that's my fetish
>>
>>17667481
Stop fixating on the elements you cant change.

Work on yourself, go gym get fit, get hobbies which will make you seem more attractive and not like most girls nowdays.
>>
>>17668204
>>17667545
>>17667759
literal retards
>>
>>17669051
>Stop fixating on the elements you cant change.
You do realize you're talking to a woman?
>>
>>17667481
Just remember that there are thousands of neckbeards on 4chin alone that'd fuck you regardless of your boobs being short or big.
>>
>>17667481
magnesium and tons of it
>>
lmao
>>
>>17668262

This is so true, but I never quite understood how true it was until recently. I've fallen hard for a particular girl here in college who is basically a flatboard, but she has such great curves! It drives me mad.
>>
tits are out. asses are in. Do squats.
>>
>>17667481
You must be either single or your man doesn't pay enough attention to your breasts. Find the right guy and he will make you feel like your breasts are the only ones that matter. Then you won't give a shit. Unless the issue has deeper roots maybe like some form of insecurity due to a shitty past or something.
>>
>>17670408
Tits are still great, but he has a point. You can always made your ass legendary.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.