[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: sandwich.jpg (78KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
sandwich.jpg
78KB, 560x415px
How does someone talk about things without the nosy person knowing? Apparently there is someone in my class who is a "spy" and well I know this might sound very stupid but she hears and sees everyone about what they are talking about and reports it to some friend she has in another place, can't be talking about stuff neither can we say personal shit cuz bitch is crazy and saves the conversation on her phone. It's creepy for me and some of my friends are noticing what she is doing too as well.

pls /adv/ I need help
>>
Whoever you talk to, just say you don't want this going to that girl. Keep it online via facebook never text.
>>
File: IMG_0025.gif (3MB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.gif
3MB, 500x374px
Make sure your phone has a password (obviously), change notifications so it doesn't display what a text says, and when you use your phone, face her so she can't see your phone. What a fucking weird bitch
>>
Learn to encipher your messages, tell the person receiving them the code to decipher them in person or both of you learn to decipher without being given a code. To someone who doesnt know the code it will likely look like complete nonsense and i doubt they are that dedicated to gossip to learn how to break your code. If you want a good source on how to do so, let me know.
>>
>>17667525
Me again, if you want the most basic cipher she probably wont bother with look up the "caesar cipher"
>>
>>17667424
Call her out on it. Make fun of her for it if you noticing her do it.

Get a group of your friends to get her around after class and beat the shit out of her. Tie her up, gag her, put a pig mask on her and let strange men fuck her for five bucks a pop.

Or just don't talk in front of her. If anyone asks why you're suddenly quiet, state loudly that you don't want to be overheard by her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.