[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a gorgeous waitress went I ate Mexican the other night.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (40KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 500x332px
I had a gorgeous waitress went I ate Mexican the other night. It seemed like she barely spoke English and she was super busy so I really didn't get the chance to talk to her. I plan on eating there again soon and I figure I can approach her one of two ways:

1. Give her my number, accompanied by the words "text me" in Spanish, but I don't want her to think I speak Spanish

2. Ask for her number (possibly in Spanish, I work with a bunch of Latinos so they could help me learn that phrase)

What do you guys think? Any other suggestions/advice on picking up women that don't speak great English would be much appreciated.
>>
>>17667416
>1. Give her my number, accompanied by the words "text me" in Spanish, but I don't want her to think I speak Spanish
>2. Ask for her number (possibly in Spanish, I work with a bunch of Latinos so they could help me learn that phrase)

I think approaching her in Spanish is going to make her think you do regardless, so this plan is not exactly foolproof.

Good luck, but not many people hook up while they're on the clock.
>>
Bump for help
>>
>gorgeous
>doesn't speak spanish
>only know her from job

3 things that are against you. Face it bub, she is out of your league. The fact that you think memorizing a spanish phrase just to ask her out is your way of making this work is ridiculous.
>>
>>17667434
If I asked for her number in Spanish and she responds in Spanish I can make a joke of it that I actually don't speak Spanish. Hopefully she'll laugh
>>
>>17667416
Don't bother asking out a girl you only know because she serves you as part of her job. She's only being nice to you to keep her job.
>>
>>17667463
Actually she wasn't that nice as a server.
>>
>>17667466

Then why the fuck are you interested in her besides her looks? Imagine the conversations and how awkward they would be.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.