[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infatuation/fetish issues.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: fat-asian-woman-model-for-coats.jpg (141KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fat-asian-woman-model-for-coats.jpg
141KB, 800x800px
I am a 29 year old male, with preference issues. I have never been in an relationship, and don't want to go into an inane love quest where I embarrass myself, and live down my attempts with regret and shame. But I do yearn for a romantic partner.

I get the idea, that you want to have a friendship first, and get to know one another, as a means of testing the water to see if she can tolerate you, and you can at least tolerate her.

The thing is though, that I think I have Asian fetish. I have a strong desire to kiss and hug Asian women due to a physical attraction. Especially slightly chubby Asian women in the pic to the left. In addition, I have other kinks like costume play, and wam.

Now I have an asian friend in community college, I like her a lot, we have similar interest, and plus, she does a lot of things that intoxicate me with such feelings, she acts like a cat and purrs around me, for fun on her sake, which I like. But I don't think I will have the courage to admit my feelings toward her when the moment begs for it, nor do I think I should. I don't want to creep her out or ever make her feel uncomfortable around me, so something has to be done.

So tell me /adv/, what must I do to purge my sexuality of these feelings, or at the very least, reconcile with these irrational or bizarre desires?
>>
Stop being a pussy and ask out your asian friend. You are 29 pushing on 30, you aren't some young fag learning the ropes of dating and seuxality, you should have been experienced by now.

Sack up and make a move your fag.
>>
>>17667370
I gotcha, I'm a pussy, but I also understand the line between the friend zone, and an actual relationship built on love and tolerance.

In my mind I'm certain when she goes around, acting like cat(because she does it in front of everyone, she's nimble) just for fun and not as an advance or anything like. There is a good chance that she thinks of me as just a friend. I don't want to tarnish my friendship with her because of a botched head rush into the relationship zone. In addition, this botched relationship attempt could damage the way others see me. I looked opinions online, and the girls I have listened to in the Asian community despise asian fetish, because it objectifies their culture. Plus love should know no race, but my penis hardens at the thought of Asian women. And yet, I don't even want to penetrate, because I'm terrified of possible consequences. I am the kind of guy who has to be goaded at least 10 times into having sex. Funny enough.

I look at my kinks, it as possible infatuation. Infatuation is not real love of the person, but rather the idea of the person. It's like how really nationalistic people compare with actual patriots who look at their country through an objective lens.

Personality should trump any physical attraction, and I should be in that mindset.

So I need additional help, with either purging or reconciling in a healthy non-destructive manner.
>>
File: MRsdkndsnvk.jpg (42KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
MRsdkndsnvk.jpg
42KB, 620x372px
>>17667400

So your dick want to bang chubby asian women but you are too much of a coward to go for it when the chance occurs?

Dude looks stop jacking off so much, get some fresh air from your temple of doom and make a fucking move. You are interested in her and would like to date her I assume? Then do it. Don't think of it as a fetish but as a man who is interested in a woman. Thats it dude. The relationship won't botch because she will either date you or friendzone you. You have nothing to lose OR you can continue being fag, twiddling your thumb waiting for a girl to fall in your lap.

Time isn't on your side anymore, get serious.
>>
>>17667412
But also, I am a bit chubby myself. I also don't earn enough to support a household. I understand that women rightfully have high standards. Should I slim down, and earn a boat load of cash before I pop the question?
>>
>>17667444

What will sliming down and earning money do for you when you are still autistic? That is the problem with guys who have this mentality. You work on the outer but never the inner. You still will be the shy, wishy washy guy who can't make a move. Address this now and go from there. You will be wasting an opportunity by letting her get away because you never know what tomorrow will have for you.
>>
File: How to not fail at life.png (924KB, 2100x4102px) Image search: [Google]
How to not fail at life.png
924KB, 2100x4102px
>>17667448

Maybe the reason I am autistic in the first place is because of all the fat cells that slow down brain activity due to clogging of the arteries. And maybe the reason I am wishy washy and can't make a move, is because the person that I am infatuated with would expect someone who is at the top of his game, and can support her, and offer her security well into her 90's. Because again women, have needs too, they are not just something you fap to and dream about in erotic fever dreams, nor are they a goal or a means to an end. There is a person just like you and me beneath the soft exterior, and the brain flooded with estrogen. You have to satisfy those needs.

Plus, it is hard to be confident, when you don't have much to be confident about. Being an anime junkie is not something that grants you giant net worths. I went to an art major, not even an animation school like Iike I wanted that would at least professionally train me(my original college years started 12 years ago, back waaaay before I heard of 4chan, encyclopediadramatica and /ic/). I was convinced by my father to go this way, under the reasoning that it was under a respected university, nothing more. The college course offered me obscurantist classes like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGBwqYp4Oxc

But I carried on, deluded by the prospect of a college education netting me a job that would offer a $50,000/yr salary. By the time I was initially out of college, I learned that apart from some academic 101 classes. the internet was a better teacher to me than my $40,000 education was. I could not find decent work.

For the record. I am trying to follow this guide, and have been looking for phone based jobs in addition.

Please note the part that says "when the time is right, and you like each other quite a bit, offer her gifts. Worth $200 ideally. Anything less is chump chump change. Keyword sacrifice."

Now you wouldn't want to kiss a future homeless person, would you?
>>
>>17667448
And then, think of Chris Chan.

That guy is a lost cause because nothing he could do could elevate his situation.

Every problem he has is perfectly overlapped with each other in a super tight Gordian Knot.

You could say Chris Chan could get a job.

...But his internet presence will prevent him from getting anything higher than pizza delivery, not counting the fact that the pizza delivery companies will turn him down when they hear of his stint at Wendy's

You could say Chris Chan should slim down.
...But Chris is so out of shape, he can't he can't jog for more than 2 minutes without getting out of breath. His muscles have deteriorated due to complete inactivity, and he can't go to a gym, because he doesn't have the money, or he won't soon enough.

You could say Chris Chan could change his name and move out of state.
...But cost so much money, much more than he "earns" by his tugboat.

Not to mention, Chris has the mind of a child who is sexually perverse in a lot of ways. Ways that would scare and turn off many women. The only escape from his personal hell, and the worse situation that is yet to come, would be suicide, So in a way, Chris's ignorance is good thing because he holds onto deluded hopes that it will all get better and that there is nothing intrinsically wrong with him, and that all fair criticism are just the foul words of the mean old trolls who are out to get him.

Now none of us are as bad as Chris Chan(excluding Nick Bate), but there are some who are awfully close, and sometime I fear that I am awfully close.

I always say to myself, "at least I'm not Chris" to get myself through another day, but now that motto is not good enough as of now because it's followed by "but I'm sure close."

I have kinks for costumes like Sailor fuku and Maido outfits, and a wammer. I don't know if an asian girl would like me asking her to put them on or have a pie fight before a private a make out session.
>>
>>17667907
>Maybe the reason I am autistic in the first place is because of all the fat cells that slow down brain activity due to clogging of the arteries.
Get the fuck out of here and ask her already. All I'm reading are excuses to not do it now.
Honestly this kind of thinking and second guessing bullshit is going to absolutely make sure you're NEVER gonna get together with her.
Ask her to hang out, and just be honest with how you're feeling. Just something simple like "Hey I've known you for a little while and I think you're great, would you like to go out with me?", it's not that hard when you stop thinking with all of that autism.
>>
>>17668014
By the by, you might of course get a no, but then you know. And wow look at that, you didn't waste countless hours and money on a girl that wasn't interested, isn't that nice?
>>
File: don't let her down.png (635KB, 1288x3200px) Image search: [Google]
don't let her down.png
635KB, 1288x3200px
>>17668013
Yeah you're definitely hopeless. Just kill yourself OP.
That's what you wanted to hear right? No?
Then stop it with that bullshit self pitying.

The thing with Chris is that he is completely oblivious to his own shortcomings. Even with all of his faults he still thinks he can get it on with the girl of his dreams, it's not his fault no matter what.
You on the other hand can't stop focusing on your shortcomings. You're NOT Chris, because you can recognize your own shit and work on it.

Ask her out, just do it.
Also start doing some pic related (I found the weeb version just for you), yeah yeah you might not be able to do it more than a minute at a time, you'll be surprised at how fast you'll improve. If you can't do the first routine on the image (I couldn't for about a week, seriously), do it until you can. There are several apps like C25K that track it for you and everything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.