[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My employer will not pay me, what can do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: muney.png (15KB, 542x539px) Image search: [Google]
muney.png
15KB, 542x539px
My employer refuses to pay me my last paycheck (600 usd), and that is basically all the food money and next month's rent I have left.

What can I do? I already contacted the workforce comission in Texas, but its taking forever to go anywhere.

any advice you guys could give me? I quit because he was doing unethical stuff, and I was affraid he might do something like that to me (big suprise, he ended up doing it).

I am desperate, are there any kind words or some light advice you guys could give me?

Thanks, even venting helps.
>>
File: 1352018889385.jpg (71KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1352018889385.jpg
71KB, 300x297px
Why the ever loving fuck.....would you...quit without getting your paycheck first?
>>
>>17667328
I did not. I gave my 2 weeks notice, and I was fired on the spot
>>
>>17667332

You give your two week notice after you get paid you dipshit not before.
>>
>>17667324
sue for damages
>>
>>17667328

its 400 of unreturned clothing (Which I returned THE SAME DAY he said he would not pay me until he got them)

and 200 of unpaid vacation days which he agreed to pay on contract
>>
>>17667334

Yeah, probably.

I just quit on the day I found out he was doing unethical things.

I guess I gave the guy too much credit.

Never put your cc info on a website without ssl certificate, or trust somoene who buys yelp reviews I guess,
>>
File: 1474992307569.jpg (44KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474992307569.jpg
44KB, 720x480px
>>17667339

Rule of thumb, take care of all your duties before quitting. That includes getting your paycheck, references and having another job set up. If you can't do these then suck it up and work until you can fulfill all 3.

Otherwise you have your situation where you are fucked.

>Unethical things

Hope being a moral fag was worth it.
>>
>>17667349

You are absolutely right.

I still think it is worth it, as much as an idiot I am for sticking to it, I just did not want to be charged with "Carding".

I called mastercard and told them all the stuff they were doing wrong, and aparently they stopped their cc processing payments, so atleast they will stop keeping cc info on emails.

I hope atleast people's cc info will not be in such peril now
>>
>>17667359
You should've done that after you were paid. You're stupid for expecting them to pay you after screwing them over.
>>
Uh you need to get a lawyer.

No, they don't get to withhold your paycheck. Fuck the child telling you you should've grabbed it before you quit. What kind of retard statement is that?

Get a lawyer.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.