[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF wants to join group BDSM group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Bdsm_cb20dd_1188462.jpg (103KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
Bdsm_cb20dd_1188462.jpg
103KB, 780x585px
We've both been in a relationship/living together for several months.

I fuck her brains out whenever I get the chance, but she generally does nothing exciting in bed.

Despite this, she has some weird friends who have convinced her to go to this BDSM group. The group is public with lots of weird and gross people in it, that I wouldn't even want to see half naked.

GF is bi (apparently) and I said only if it's with girls and I'm there. She is saying she wants to go to these group things and do shit like being tied up etc, maybe bring a girl home.

I really don't want groups of strangers seeing or doing anything to her. I feel like things could quickly escalate into something I'm not comfortable with and would end up destroying my relationship with her.

It also makes me feel awful like she needs more to satisfy her. And that she might just end up dumping me if she finds some girl she actually likes. I just don't know what to do.
>>
You talk to her and be fully honest. Ask her if you are satisfying her in bed and ask what she likes to get her going. Be brutally honest with her as well and tell her she isn't doing that much in bed.

Then after the discussion, tell her that you will be willing to do BDSM because you love her but only you. Be upfront and bold dude, don't be unsure of yourself.
>>
>>17667316
if op's gf were a normal female that'd be a great idea

but she's a sub

tie her up one day without asking and fuck her like youre trying to hurt her. then as shes getting close, grab her face and say 'look bitch, youre not fucking anyone but me' or something like that. assert your dominance.
>>
>>17667322
>>17667316

We had a talk. I do satisfy her and I'm sure because she cums like mad and then nearly passes out when she does.

I made it really clear I didn't want to do anything with this group and she got really upset and said she didn't want to choose between me or going to it. Which I couldn't really believe

She's never actually done bondage which is why it's so fucking confusing because she doesn't even know if she likes it. It seems like she's more interested in meeting and doing things with a girl.
>>
>>17667362

She is bisexual and so she might try getting a girl involved in this. You might get a threesome and so be open.

Swallow your pride and join her for one meet up dude.
>>
>>17667362
>she didn't want to choose between me or going to it

that sucks OP. she obviously doesn't respect your boundaries. i can't really see the relationship working

this is why i'm glad that i have a gf who is okay with monogamy. so many people (not just girls) want to have their cake and eat it too
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.